Global Alternative Medicines and Therapies Market By Intervention Type (Homeopathic Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda Medicine and Others), Disease (Chronic Diseases, Neurological Diseases, Reducing Pain, CNS Disorders and Others), Therapy Type (Magnetic Therapy, Herbal Therapy, Yoga Therapy and Others), Dosage Form (Tablets, Powder, Syrup, Capsules and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Alternative Medicines and Therapies Market
Global alternative medicines and therapies market is market to grow with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growing prevalence of disease worldwide and advancement in alternatives therapies to prevent of cancer related disorders are the key factors for lucrative growth of market
Market Definition: Global Alternative Medicines and Therapies Market
Alternatives medicines and therapies are referring to the natural practice of the treatment that is used instead of standard medically approved treatment. These medicines can improve the quality of life and help to cope with symptoms caused by diseases. However, lack of scientific proof can give patients false hope but some medicines sound promising for the treatment of various disorders.
- Advancement in alternative medicines and technologies in making formulation is driving the market growth
- Vulnerable aging population as they are highly prone to diseases acts as a market driver
- Government initiatives to bring alternatives medicines into the market is accelerating the market growth
- Increase in health expenditure to further expand the application of alternatives medicines is enhancing the market growth
- Lack of scientific proof or medical evidence to show alternatives medicines can cure illness can give false hope to some patients is restraining the market growth
- Preference over conventional treatment than alternatives medicines is hampering the market growth
- Limited efficacy of the alternatives medicines restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Alternative Medicines and Therapies Market
By Intervention Type
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ayurveda Medicine
By Disease Type
- Chronic Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Reducing Pain
- CNS Disorders
By Therapy Type
- Magnetic Therapy
- Herbal Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
By Dosage Form
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
In July 2019, Nestle SA has reported in their press release that their clinical, randomized controlled trial of food diet with Modulen demonstrated that 80% of patients with Crohn’s disease achieved promising results. If clinical trial successful, it will be highly effective treatment with absolutely no side effects will be accessible to all the patients with Crohn’s disease
In July 2018, Pure Encapsulations, LLC, revealed that Neurophenol which is a polyphenol-rich extract of blueberry and grape can prevent age-related memory decline. This finding will hold potential promise for the treatment of patients with mild cognitive impairments
Global alternative medicines and therapies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global alternative medicines and therapies market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global alternative medicines and therapies market are Weleda UK., Wrights Dental, Green Health, Syndy Pharma, Jiva Ayurveda, Bio Veda Action Research Co, Tansukh Herbals, Quantum-Touch, The Healing Company Ltd, Columbia Nutritional, Herb Pharm, Helio USA Inc, Nordic Naturals, Nestle SA, Pure Encapsulations, LLC, ALCES LLP among others.
Research Methodology: Global Alternative Medicines and Therapies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global alternative medicines and therapies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players