Global Amniotic Band Syndrome Market By Symptoms Type (Amnion Rupture Sequence, Amniotic Deformity, Adhesions, Mutilations (ADAM) Complex, Streeter Dysplasia, Others), Diagnosis Type (Targeted ultrasound, Amniocentesis, Fetal echocardiogram, Others), Therapy Type (Supportive Therapies, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Others), Treatment Type (Prosthesis, Fetal Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Amniotic Band Syndrome Market
Global amniotic band syndrome market is rising gradually with the substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report consist data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. Global amniotic band syndrome market will be driven by the increasing demands and uses of reconstructive surgeries and other treatment options for different effects of the disease on the body.
Market Definition: Global Amniotic Band Syndrome Market
Amniotic band syndrome (ABS) is a rare birth defect occurs when the inner layer of the placenta, called the amnion is damaged and bands of tissue inside the sac surrounds different parts of the fetus disrupting normal development mostly arms and legs often affected.
Amniotic band syndrome is estimated to occur in 1 in 1,200 to 15,000 births with gender or ethnic predispositions. The causes of ABS do not include genetic or hereditary reasons for the condition.
- Increasing prevalence of rare disease conditions such as amniotic band syndrome drives the market growth
- Rising use of reconstructive surgeries for the management of the effects of amniotic band syndrome plays important role in the growth of the market
- Unmet needs of treatment options will boost the market growth in the forecast period
- Growing awareness about the disease helps in early diagnosis; which facilitates the market growth
- Dearth of proper diagnosis and treatment for the amniotic band syndrome is the key factor that hampers the market growth
- High cost of surgeries and treatment options obstructs the growth of market
- Increasing risks of the cases of miscarriage due to fatal effects of ABS restraint the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Amniotic Band Syndrome Market
- Amnion Rupture Sequence
- Amniotic Deformity
- Mutilations (ADAM) Complex
- Streeter Dysplasia
- Targeted Ultrasound
- Fetal Echocardiogram
By Therapy Type
- Supportive Therapies
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Fetal Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In January 2017, Clinical Research on Foot & Ankle published an article on “A Case Report of Active Amniotic Band Syndrome with Progressive Lymphedema causing Vascular Insufficiency: Radical Excision of the Overgrown Tissue” suggesting that plantigrade foot can be achieved by surgery of the limb in some cases of amniotic band syndrome and normal functioning can be restored.
Global amniotic band syndrome market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of amniotic band syndrome market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global amniotic band syndrome market are Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, DESTACO, Medtronic, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Galatea Surgical, Smiths Group plc, The Cooper Companies Inc., BD, Medline Industries, Inc., Cook Group, Rocket Medical plc, Biopsybell, CCD laboratory, RI.MOS. srl, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, AS Software Inc., ClickView Corporation, Apollo Centre for Fetal Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital among others.
Research Methodology: Global Amniotic Band Syndrome Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global amniotic band syndrome market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players