Global Animation Market By Type (Traditional Animation, 2D Vector-based Animation, 3D Computer Animation, Motion Graphics, Stop Motion), Component (Software, Services), Deployment Type (On- Premises, Cloud), Industry (Media and Entertainment, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Animation Market
Global animation market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.97% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement in animation and availability of different animation tool in the market are factor for the growth.
Market Definition: Global Animation Market
Animation is a technique which is used to create moving drawings, images and others which are usually create with the help of computers. These animations are usually very detailed. 3D computer animation, motion graphics, 2D vector- based animation, traditional animation, stop motions are some of the common type of the animation. Many kind of software is used to create these animations. Different pictures are combined together so that they can create an illusion. These animation are used in applications such as media and entertainment, manufacturing, healthcare, and others.
- Growth in media and entertainment is driving the market growth
- Rising demand for innovative advertisement due to increasing completion is also propel the growth of this market
- Increasing availability of animation tool is acting as a market driver
- Growing investment by various player will also accelerate the market of this growth
- Increasing issues associated with the piracy will hamper market growth
- Growing shift toward free streaming over the internet from renting will also restrict market growth
Segmentation: Global Animation Market
- Traditional Animation
- 2D Vector-based Animation
- 3D Computer Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Stop Motion
By Deployment Type
- On- Premises
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, NBCUniversal announced that they have acquired DreamWorks Animation so that they can use their technologies in their films, theme parks, consumer products and television. This will also help the company to expand them in the entertainment business and will increase their audience reach
- In June 2015, Adobe announced the acquisition of Mixamo so that they can combine Mixamo's technology into Creative Cloud which will be beneficial for the designers and developers. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide high quality 3D content to the customer and help the designers to make 3D more accessible
Global animation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of animation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global animation market are Adobe, Autodesk Inc, Corel Corporation, EIAS3D, Maxon Computer, SideFX, Smith Micro Software, Inc, NewTek, Inc., Autodesk Inc, Animaker Inc., Renderforest, Aptech Ltd, Toon Boom Animation Inc., Trimble, Inc, Pixologic, Inc, AutoDesSys, Inc, 3D Labz Animation Limited, Squeeze Studio Animation, Animantz, Pixcube Motion Pictures among others.
Research Methodology: Global Animation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved