Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market, By Product (Arthroscopes, Arthroscopic implants, Fluid management systems, Radiofrequency systems, Visualization systems, Powered shavers), Application (Knee, Hips, Spine, Foot & ankle, Shoulder & elbow, Other), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory & surgical centers, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
The Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.41 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.92 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and prevalence of demand of arthroscopy in these populations.
Market Definition: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is performed where examination or even treatment is performed through an endoscope or through an arthroscope. These procedures require a number of instruments to aid in the entire surgical procedures and such instruments are known as arthroscopy instruments.
- Rising geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from arthritis
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of arthroscopy instruments is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals that can utilize completely these instruments is also acting as a major market restraint
Segmentation: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
- By Product
- Arthroscopic implants
- Knee implants
- Hip implants
- Shoulder implants
- Other implants
- Fluid management systems
- Radiofrequency systems
- Radiofrequency generators
- Radiofrequency probes and wands
- Visualization systems
- Powered shavers
- By Application
- Foot & ankle
- Shoulder & elbow
- Hand & wrist
- By End-User
- Ambulatory & surgical centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December, 2017, DePuy Synthes launched Purevue visualization system imaging platform capable of use in minimally invasive surgery procedures
- In February, 2016, Smith & Nephew entered into a multi-country distribution agreement with OrthAlign Inc., for the distribution of Smith & Nephew’s Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) technology, KneeAlign.
Competitive Analysis: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
The global arthroscopy instruments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of arthroscopy instruments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the arthroscopy instruments market are Arthrex Inc., Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes, CONMED Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, , Medtronic, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Vimex Sp. z o.o.., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, GPC Medical Ltd, Wright Medical Group N.V., Active Implants, Bioventus, Orthofix Holdings Inc., Cannuflow, DJO Global, Flexion Therapeutics Inc., NuOrtho Surgical Inc., and OrthoSpace.
Research Methodology: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global arthroscopy instruments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)