Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software and Services), By Application (Virtual Assistant, Content Curation, others), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On Premises), By Technology (Machine Learning, Context-Aware Computing, others), By End User Industry, By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market accounted for USD 5.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 30.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a creation of wise and smart machines that work and respond and react like people. It is utilized to enhance the proficiency of day by day undertakings. Advancing innovation, selection of robots and drones, driverless tractors, crop health checking, and automated water system framework are a portion of the applications that credited to the high development of the worldwide AIA showcase. Artificial intelligence in marketing offer approaches to overcome any issues between information science and execution. The way toward filtering through and breaking down dumps of information was at one time an impossible procedure and is currently attainable, as well as it's in reality simple. AI Marketing is a strategy for utilizing client information and AI ideas like machine figuring out how to foresee your client's best course of action and enhance the client travel. The classic example of artificial intelligence in marketing is SEM advertising on channels like Google (AdWords), Facebook, and Twitter. According to an IDC report, Denecken reported that by 2019, 40 % of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services. In the coming year, businesses will begin truly seeing the benefits in areas like improved customer service due to AI.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High information and data storage capacity
- High computing power and parallel processing capabilities.
- Increasing number of AI applications and adoption of these applications in various segments.
- Lack of people power
- Data inefficiency in building proper AI algorithms.
Market Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
- The global artificial intelligence in marketing market is based on offering, deployment mode, application, technology, end user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into social media advertising, search advertising, dynamic pricing, virtual assistant, content curation, sales & marketing automation, analytics platform and others (website design and emotion measurement).
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into machine learning, context-aware computing, natural language processing and computer vision.
- Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into BFSI, retail, consumer goods, media & entertainment, enterprise and others (education, healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
The global artificial intelligence in marketing is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in marketing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
The renowned players in continuous testing market are Welltok, Inc., Intel Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, General Vision, Enlitic, Inc., Next IT Corporation, iCarbonX, Amazon Web Services, Apple, Facebook Inc., Siemens, General Electric, Micron Technology, Samsung, Xillinx, Iteris, Atomwise, Inc., Lifegraph, Sense.ly, Inc., Zebra Medical Vision, Inc., Baidu, Inc., H2O ai, Enlitic, Inc. and Raven Industries among others.
Research Methodology: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.