Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market By End- User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers), Equipment (Monitor, Arm with the Ultrasound Transducer), Application (Pre-operative Evaluation, Screening), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market
Global automated whole-breast ultrasound market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 - 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancement are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market
AWBU is a computer-based system for performing and recording ultrasound of the whole breast. Multi-frequency transducers collect the images within the range of at least 7 to 12 mHz. AWBU software creates an image cine loop for analysis, and replicating the image appearance in real time. The AWBU resulted in substantial cancer detection improvement when compared to mammography.
- Rising cases of breast cancer will drive market growth
- Growing aging population is another factor boosting the growth of this market
- Increasing government initiative to support ABWU will also uplift the market growth
- Rising awareness about early detection of breast cancer also acts as a market driver
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will restrain the market growth
- Complexity associated with the generation of false results by ultrasound screening also restricts the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market
By End- User
- Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Arm with the Ultrasound Transducer
- Pre-operative Evaluation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, SonoCiné announced the launch of their 3D whole breast multiplanar reconstruction software. The main aim of the launch is to improve the standard of the care in the women imaging. This new software provides three-dimensional viewing. It retains the transverse perspective of high resolution, adding the coronal and sagittal opinions
- In September 2015, Symed L.L.C team in partnership with GE Healthcare announced the launch of their Automated Breast Ultrasound System – Invenia ABUS. This system offers new automated compression instruments for improved workflow and ergonomics, allowing full breast 3D quantities to be captured in less time than prior releases. It captures entire 3D quantities of the breast that are presented as coronal view slices at the workstation. The device is intended to be used in females with dense breast tissue as an adjunct to mammography for breast cancer screening
Global automated whole-breast ultrasound market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated whole-breast ultrasound market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automated whole-breast ultrasound market are Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SonoCiné., Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated whole-breast ultrasound market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)