Global Automatic Emergency Braking Market By Brake (Disc, Drum), Vehicle (ICE, Electric &Hybrid Vehicle), Technology (Crash Imminent Braking, Dynamic Brake Support, Forward Collision Warning), Type (Low Speed AEB System, High Speed AEB System, Pedestrians AEB System), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automatic Emergency Braking Market
Global automatic emergency braking market is expected to rise to register a healthy CAGR of 14.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing car sales and rising average vehicle life are factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automatic Emergency Braking Market
Automatic emergency braking is used in vehicles which is used to alert driver about any crash with another vehicles so that they can avoid any accident. They have the ability to detect any critical situation early and if driver is not able to apply brake immediately, these AEB systems have the ability to apply brake automatically so that they can decrease the severity of the crash. Forward collision warning, crash imminent braking and dynamic brake support are some of the technology used in this technology. Some of the common types of AEB are high speed AEB system, low speed AEB system and pedestrian AEB system. Increasing traffic incidents worldwide is major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising awareness about the passenger safety is driving the growth of this market
- Technological development in autonomous and semi- autonomous vehicles is driving the market growth
- Stringent government regulation related to road safety will also propel the market growth
- Increasing road accidents worldwide is also acting as a driver for this market
- High price of the automatic emergency braking system will restrain the market growth
- Lack of skilled road management bodies will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automatic Emergency Braking Market
- Passenger cars
- Electric &Hybrid Vehicle
- Crash Imminent Braking
- Dynamic Brake Support
- Forward Collision Warning
- Low Speed AEB System
- High Speed AEB System
- Pedestrians AEB System
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, ZF Friedrichshafen AG announced that they have acquired WABCO so that together they can create better integrated mobility system for commercial vehicles. This acquisition will help the company to expand their business worldwide and provide safe and automated mobility solutions to the customers and will also help them to expand their commercial vehicle division in vehicle dynamics control.
- In December 2017, ADAS ONE, Inc. announced the launch of their autonomous emergency brake (AEB) system which is based on deep learning AI technology. This new AEB is specially designed to prevent accidents and it can be used by the vehicles which are already in used. It also will alert the driver whenever the distance between the preceding vehicle and sensor decreases.
Global automatic emergency braking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automatic emergency braking market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automatic emergency braking market are Autoliv Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, Magna International Inc, Mobileye, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Valeo, AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd., DENSO CORPORATION., Daimler AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Mercedes-Benz, AB Volvo, Siemens, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Hyundai Motor Company, Groupe PSA.
Research Methodology: Global Automatic Emergency Braking Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved