Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market By Technology (LIDAR, RADAR, Laser, Ultrasonic, Image Sensors), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicle (M&HCV)), End- Use (OEM, Aftermarket), Mode of Operation (Normal Adaptive Cruise Control System, Connected Adaptive Cruise control System), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
Global automotive adaptive cruise control market is expected to rise with a healthy CAGR of 14.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing road accidents and increasing demand for luxury cars is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
Automotive adaptive cruise control or autonomous cruise control is a technology which controls and maintains the speed of the vehicles. They usually use electronic brake system and powertrain so that they can adjust the speed. These system uses technologies like RADAR, laser, LIDAR and ultrasonic. Assisting systems, multi- sensors systems and predictive systems are three of the common type of the automotive adaptive cruise control system.
- Rising demand of automotive adaptive cruise control in vehicles is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing awareness about passenger safety among population is driving the market
- Rising disposable income will enhance the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for luxury and premium cars among population is also driving the market growth
- Inefficiency of automotive adaptive cruise control in fog, rainfalls and snowfalls is restraining the market growth
- High sensitivity of the sensor is another factor restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
- Image Sensors
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Duty Vehicle (LCV)
- Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicle (M&HCV)
By End- Use
By Mode of Operation
- Normal Adaptive Cruise Control System
- Connected Adaptive Cruise control System
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Harman International announced the launch of their Dual-Mode V2X system so that they can increase the automotive safety. These new systems have the ability to transfer data between the connected devices and their surroundings. They have features like better blind spot warnings, better traffic sign recognition, and adaptive cruise control. The main aim is to meet the automakers demand for better connected safety features.
- In February 2018, Esri announced that they have acquired Mobileye so that they can provide safety to the road user. This will give the Esri access to Mobileye’s Shield+ product which will provide road safety data and will allow users to get alerts about imminent hazards seconds before a potential collision creating awareness of the roads they travel.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
Global automotive adaptive cruise control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive adaptive cruise control market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive adaptive cruise control market are Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO CORPORATION, Autoliv Inc, Magna International Inc., WABCO, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Knorr-Bremse AG, Mobileye., Mando-Hella Electronics Corp., Valeo, HYUNDAI MOBIS, Delphi Technologies, Hitachi, Ltd., PRECO Electronics.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Adaptive Cruise Control Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved