Global Automotive Adhesives Market By Resin Type (Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, Silicone, SMP, Polyamide), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Buses, Heavy Trucks, LCV) Application (Body in White (BIW), Powertrain, Paint Shop, Assembly), Technology (Hot melt, Solvent based, Water based, Pressure sensitive, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Adhesives Market
Global Automotive Adhesives Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.90 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9.07billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high demand for lightweight and low carbon emitting vehicles
Market Definition: Global Automotive Adhesives Market
Adhesives are the most versatile bonding agents available today and are used by automakers to make cars lighter and tougher. Adhesives are made from precise blends of synthetic rubber elastomers, resins and agents or additives used to enhance certain characteristics, depending on the end use. There is a growing demand for adhesives in passenger cars, buses, heavy trucks and LCV vehicles, which is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
- Growing demand from the automotive industry in Asia Pacific, this significant act as a driver for the market.
- Technological advancements in automotive adhesives, this significant act as a driver for the market.
- Volatility in raw material prices, this act as restraints for the automotive adhesives market.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Adhesives Market
- By Resin Type
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Heavy Trucks
- By Application
- Body in White (BIW)
- Paint Shop
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, H.B. Fuller Company announced that, they Acquire Royal Adhesives and Sealants, this acquisition accelerates realization of our 2020 strategic objective to focus and grow in engineering adhesives and other highly specified market segments.
- In August 2017, Huntsman Corporation announced that they showcase high-performance products designed to address automotive challenges at the Society.
Global automotive adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive adhesives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in automotive adhesives market are 3M (US), Bostik (US), Ashland (US), BASF SE (Germany), Bemis Associates Inc(US), DuPont (US), Covestro AG (Germany), EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AG (Europe), H.B. Fuller Company (US), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Huntsman International LLC. (US), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (US), Permatex (US), LORD Corporation (US). NITTO DENKO CORPORATION (Japan), Royal Adhesives & Sealants (USA), RPM International Inc. (US), Trademark of Dow US), ThreeBond Holdings Co. (US), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), and others.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved