Market Analysis: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Global automotive digital cockpit market is expected to an estimated value of USD 41.15 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 13.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the ADAS market and increasing demand for electric vehicle is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Automotive digital cockpit are usually used in the car so that they can provide relevant and safety information to the drivers. This helps the driver to get access to the maps, and other media. Head up display, information cluster, co-pilot display etc. are some of the common of the common type of the multiscreen displays. They are widely used in connected and autonomous cars. Rising prevalence for electric vehicles is factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for the connected cars is driving the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for electric vehicles is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is driving the market growth
- Increasing need for zero emission transport facilities is factor driving market.
- Increasing prevalence for bring your own device is restraining the market growth
- High price of the advanced head- up display system is another factor restraining market
Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market Segmentation:
- Digital Instrument Cluster
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Thin Film Transistor-Liquid Crystal Display (TFT-LCD)
- Advanced Head Unit
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Combiner HUD
- Windshield HUD
- Camera-Based Driver Monitoring System)
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Luxury Cars
- Mid- Segment Cars
- Head-Up Display
- Information Display
- Infotainment & Navigation
- Instrument Cluster
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Visteon Corporation announced the launch of their new fully digital cluster displaying holographic objects on the all-new PEUGEOT 208 which is a part of PEUGEOT’s unique 3D i-Cockpit. They have advanced reflections so that they can create the image of the 3D graphics. This also has the ability to notify the driver about the information like speed and alerts.
- In January 2019, BlackBerry Limited announced the launch of their new digital cockpit solutions QNX Platform so that they can provide better in- car experience to the drivers. This new platform has QNX-based digital instrument cluster and infotainment system which allow access to applications like Google Maps and Google music all through a single engine control unit (ECU). This new platform will help the automakers by reducing risk and production cost.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Global automotive digital cockpit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive digital cockpit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive digital cockpit market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION., Visteon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, HYUNDAI MOBIS, Garmin Ltd., NIPSEA GROUP, Faurecia, Aptiv, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Valeo, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, WayRay AG, Huizhou Desay SV Auto, YAZAKI Corporation, LUXOFT., Magna International Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Japan Display Inc., Toshiba Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved