Global Bacteriological Testing Market By Bacteria (Coliform, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria, Legionella, Others), Technology (Traditional Technology, Rapid Technology), End-Use (Food & Beverage, Water, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics), Component (Instruments, Test Kits, Reagents & Consumables), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bacteriological Testing Market
Global Bacteriological testing market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.62% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to increase in foodborne disease epidemic and change from tradition-based testing to rapid testing for cost & time efficiency.
Market Definition: Global Bacteriological Testing Market
Bacteriology is a microbiology department involved with the research of bacteria and associated elements. It is a sector in which bacteriologist’s research and learns more about the different features of bacteria as well as the process by which they trigger illnesses in people and livestock. Bacteriological testing is carried out to recognize fecal pathogens and toxic bacteria in the initial products. Testing is a significant element for knowing the existence of the components. Bacteriological screening is performed in a variety of sectors, such as meat and water production.
- Global increase in foodborne disease epidemic
- Execution of the strong food safety regulations in developed economy
- Change from tradition-based testing to rapid testing for cost & time efficiency
- Enhanced bacterial toxicity in water reservoirs due to the increased metropolitan and industrial waste
- Absence of food control, technology, and resources in developing countries
- The elevated price of procurement of bacteriological testing technologies is a key variable that may hinder the growth of the market.
- Absence of infrastructure in the developing countries
Segmentation: Global Bacteriological Testing Market
- Traditional Technology
- Agar Culturing
- Rapid Technology
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Chromatography & Spectrometry
- Food & Beverage
- Meat & Poultry
- Processed Foods
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Fresh Water (Drinking Water & Bottled Water)
- Industrial Wastewater
- Test Kits
- Reagents & Consumables
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Bruker launched MALDI Biotyper Sirius system for all earlier FDA-cleared and all research-use-only (RUO) MALDI Biotyper (MBT) libraries, which would be used for near-universal, quick and expense-effective microbial detection from cultures in microbiology. The MALDI Biotyper Sirius promoted a new adverse-ion mode biomarker research and clinical studies in the fast antibiotic resistance testing, complementing the MALDI Biotyper standard and the MALDI Biotyper high-throughput MALDI Biotyper smart.
- In November 2018, BioMérieux announced the approval of the CE mark of the BIOFIRE FILMARRAY Pneumonia Panel and the BIOFIRE FILMARRAY Pneumonia Panel applied by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k). The FILMARRAY system has features like unmatchable usability and pace, comprehensive panels, ability to provide results in about 60 minutes, takes very less time to respond to the doctors and the laboratories enhances the productivity and decrease the expenses.
Global Bacteriological testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Bacteriological testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Bacteriological testing market are Romer Labs Inc., RAKIRO BIOTECH SYSTEMS PVT LTD ACMAS Technologies (P) Ltd, LaMotte Company, EMSL Analytical, Inc., ATCC, Northeast Laboratory Services, SGS SA, Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group plc, Bureau Veritas, TÜV SÜD, ALS Limited, M, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Avantor, Inc., Danaher amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Bacteriological Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure