Global Bath & Shower Products Market, By Product Type (Liquid Bath Products, Shower Products, Other Bath Products), Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Departmental Stores, On-Line Retail, Pharmacies, Specialist Retailers, Supermarket & Hypermarkets, Variety Stores, Warehouse Clubs, Other Distribution Channels), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
Global bath & shower products market is expected to witness moderate growth in the forecast period of 2019-2026, registering a conservative CAGR. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the improved levels of disposable income and preference of improving life standards.
Market Definition: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
Bath & shower products can be defined as the body cleansing, relaxing and rejuvenating products. These products are aimed at relaxing the bodies of the individuals, keeping the skin moist as compared to traditional methods of cleansing the body. They are mostly in liquid form so as to reduce the friction between the two surfaces and keep the substance moist and avoiding any dryness.
- Increase in disposable income of consumers which has resulted in improved standards of life is expected to drive the market growth
- Constant innovations and product launches along with specialized products for men and women is also expected to drive the market growth
- Cases of adverse side effects associated and concern with some of the ingredients used in these products is expected to restrain the market growth
- Availability of do-it-yourself products and methods which induces consumers to make organic products themselves at home rather than buying expensive all organic products from the market is acting as a major restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
- By Product Type
- Liquid Bath Products
- Bath Foam/Gel
- Bath Oil/Pearls
- Shower Products
- Body Wash/Shower Gel
- Other Shower Products
- Other Bath Products
- Bath Salts/Products
- Other Bath Additives
- Liquid Bath Products
- By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- On-Line Retail
- Specialist Retailers
- Supermarket & Hypermarkets
- Variety Stores
- Warehouse Clubs
- Other Distribution Channels
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, The Somerset Toiletry Company announced that they had launched a new series of bath & shower products that are based on classic cocktails.
- In January 2018, Jurlique announced the launch of its all organic range of shower gels and body lotions produced from the ingredients available at their own farms in South Australia.
Competitive Analysis: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
Global bath & shower products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bath & shower products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the bath & shower products market are Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, The Somerset Toiletry Company, Jurlique, L'Oréal, L’OCCITANE, NEW AVON LLC., REVLON, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Kao Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Coty Inc., Bath & Body Works Direct Inc., Estée Lauder Companies, The Boots Company PLC, Shiseido Co.Ltd., ITC Limited, NATURA&CO, Fresh, Galderma Laboratories L.P., The Wet Brush & JD Beauty Group, PARIS PRESENTS INCORPORATED, The Himalaya Drug company, and Bentley Laboratories LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Bath & Shower Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure