Global Beauty Devices Market By Product Type (Hair Removal Devices, Cleansing Devices, Acne Devices, Rejuvenation Devices, Light/LED Therapy and Photorejuvenation Devices, Oxygen and Steamer Devices, Hair Growth Devices, Skin Derma Rollers, Cellulite Reduction Devices), Usage (Salon, Spa, Home, Others), Application (Domestic Purpose, Commercial Purpose, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Dermatology Clinics, Skin And Beauty Clinics, Cosmetic Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Beauty Devices Market
Global beauty devices market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 166.06 billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 19.57% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising number of procedures for beauty devices and less time and risk involved in the industry.
Market Definition: Global Beauty Devices Market
Beauty is the most essential and impressive characteristic of any of the individual. Due to growing skin and hair problems, aging populace, high subjection to pollution and UV radiation there is increase in the adoption of beauty devices among population. Beauty devices provides extremely beneficial in the treatment of for these problems and issues and make skin healthy. Rising awareness about personal beauty is fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing geriatric population drives the market
- Rising demand for anti-aging products and devices among population will drive the market growth
- Rising lifestyle quotient are factor which led to market expansion
- Growing technological advancement and development is driving the market
- Availability of cheaper beauty products in the market is restraining the market growth
- High cost of these beauty products will also act as a restraint for the market.
Segmentation: Global Beauty Devices Market
By Product Type
- Hair Removal Devices
- Cleansing Devices
- Acne Devices
- Rejuvenation Devices
- Light/LED Therapy and Photorejuvenation Devices
- Oxygen and Steamer Devices
- Hair Growth Devices
- Skin Derma Rollers
- Cellulite Reduction Devices
- Domestic Purpose
- Commercial Purpose
By End User
- Dermatology Clinics
- Skin And Beauty Clinics
- Cosmetic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2017, Channel Investments announced its acquisition of TRIA Beauty and Iluminage Beauty which is global leader in beauty and skin care. This acquisition will build brand image, help in formulating expansion strategy, able to serve better, improve profitability and performance of channel investments in the industry.
- In January 2017, L’Oréal a France announced its acquisition with Valeant to acquire the skincare brands CeraVe, AcneFree and Ambi. Such acquisition will benefit L’Oréal in expanding its product portfolio, provide better consumer experience, and enable competitive advantage with faster growth. These three brands will help them to meet the growing demand for active skincare among population.
Competitive Analysis: Global Beauty Devices Market
Global beauty devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of beauty devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Beauty Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global beauty devices market are Nu Skin Enterprises, Panasonic Corporation, Procter & Gamble, L'Oréal, TRIA BEAUTY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Silkn.com, Amorepacific., SPECTRUM BRANDS, INC., Hitachi, Ltd., Conair Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Beauty Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global beauty devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)