Global Call Center AI Market By Component (Compute Platforms, Solutions, Services), Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud), Vertical (BFSI, Retail & E-Commerce, Healthcare, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Call Center AI Market
Global call center AI market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4735.10 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased adoption of automated services in business operations along with innovations/advancements in AI.
Market Definition: Global Call Center AI Market
Call center AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a specialised application of AI for customer engagement helping automate the operations of business. This application of AI essentially means that the customers are engaged in solving the issues of customers without requiring the need of specialised agents to communicate with the customers. The AI suggests solutions based on the issue present by the consumer, and if the problem is complicated then the complaint is forwarded to a human agent.
- Increased usage of AI amid a need to present unique customer solutions; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing requirements of customer engagement platforms because of a surge of customer engagement services through social media; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Significant surge in the amounts of data being generated and better effectiveness associated with AI analysis is expected to foster growth in the market
- Lack of guidelines for the development and advancements of the technology; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of applications in complicated issues faced by customers due to the limited engagement of AI in call centers, expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Call Center AI Market
- Compute Platforms
- System Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
By Deployment Type
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Microsoft announced that they had agreed to acquire XOXCO, with the company dealing in development of software and services for conversational AI. This acquisition is a complement to Microsoft’s strategy of developing AI driving its innovations for a variety of applications and businesses.
- In October 2018, Google announced that they had acquired Onward, AI chatbot, for an undisclosed agreement although the founders of the start-up will be integrated into Google. This acquisition will help Google in further advancing and modifying its own service offering, the “Google Assistant”. They plan to provide automated customer services and sales assistants for businesses.
Global call center AI market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of call center AI market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global call center AI market are IBM Corporation; Google; Microsoft; Oracle; SAP SE; Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Nuance Communications, Inc.; Avaya Inc.; Haptik, Inc.; Artificial Solutions; Zendesk; Conversica, Inc.; Rulai; Inbenta Technologies Inc.; Kore.ai, Inc.; EdgeVerve Systems Limited; Pypestream Inc.; Avaamo; Talkdesk, Inc; Creative Virtual Ltd.; SmartAction LLC; Bright Pattern, Inc.; RankMiner; Genesys, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Call Center AI Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved