Global Canned Mushroom Market By Product (Button Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Oyster Mushroom, Crimino, Morel, Others), End-Users (Households, Restaurants & Hotels, Schools & Institutions, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Canned Mushroom Market
Global canned mushroom market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased demand for canned nutritional foods that can be consumed for a longer period of time after their production.
Market Definition: Global Canned Mushroom Market
Canned mushroom are mushroom food products are produced from fresh mushrooms that are washed, shaved and packed in a liquid substance mixed with water content, salt and other preservatives. This mixture is packed in a tin-based container that is heat sealed to preserve the food content. This product is useful for longer logistic services. This method also provides longer shelf-life promoting greater reach of the product.
- Significant changes in the lifestyles of individuals resulting in greater consumption of mushroom; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising incidences of obesity, cardiac disorders cholesterol, diabetes is also expected to foster growth of the market due to the nutritional contents of mushrooms
- Increased demand for consumer-friendly packed goods is also expected to foster growth in the market
- Presence of alternative mushroom variants is expected to restrict the adoption rate of these products
- Concerns regarding health disadvantages associated with preservatives; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Global Canned Mushroom Market Segmentation:
- Button Mushroom
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Oyster Mushroom
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Schools & Institutions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, New Tiger International Inc announced that they had purchased a USD 4.75 million industrial building located in New York, United States. The 33,500 square foot facility will expand their distribution and processing capacity for a variety of mushroom products.
- In April 2016, Greenyard announced that they had completed the acquisition of Lutèce
Holding BV. This acquisition will complement the existing canned mushroom portfolio of Greenyard by expanding the facilities available with Lutèce, proving to be a positive influence on the market share of the company.
Global canned mushroom market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of canned mushroom market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global canned mushroom market are B&G FOODS NORTH AMERICA, INC.; Giorgio Fresh Co.; Greenyard; Prochamp; OKECHAMP SA; RIBEREBRO INTEGRAL, S.A. U.; The Mushroom Company; Monterey Mushrooms, Inc.; Monaghan Mushrooms; Muniraj Mushroom Farm; Dhruv Agro; tba.net.in; Fujian Zishan Group Co., Ltd.; Wegmans Food Markets; Roland Foods, LLC; Edward & Sons Trading Co.; PARKnSHOP.com Online Store; Hansal International; Fresh Food Co.,Ltd; Vidya Sagar Food Pvt Ltd.; Korona Mushroom Union.; Holyland Marketing Private Limited; Best Foods Industry (Tianjin) Co.,Ltd; SpainGulfood and Jutai Foods Group Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Canned Mushroom Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure