Global Capnography Device Market By Type (Capnographs, Disposables), Product (Handheld, Standalone, Multiparameter), Technology (Mainstream, Sidestream, Microstream), Component (OEM Modules, Others), Application (Emergency Medicine, Pain Medicine, Procedural Sedation, Cardiac Care, Respiratory Monitoring, Critical Care, General Floor, Others), End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Homecare Settings, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Capnography Device Market
Global capnography device market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1410.04 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing application of these devices for the treatment of various chronic disorders such as lung diseases as well as its better effectiveness over pulse oximeters.
Market Definition: Global Capnography Device Market
The body produces carbon dioxide as a byproduct of basic bodily functions such as metabolism, and this byproduct is eliminated when being transported through the blood to patient’s lungs, capnography devices are used to measure this expired CO2 by measuring the content of carbon dioxide inhaled and exhaled by the patient. Although, these devices do not just measure the quantity of carbon dioxide they are also used to quantify the respiratory rate of patients. This measurement is generally recorded in waveform.
- Rising prevalence of population suffering from respiratory diseases is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing initiatives undertaken by the authorities and governments to improve the healthcare systems and spread awareness regarding the benefits of capnography devices is also expected to foster growth of the market
- Growth of advancements in technology for these medical devices is expected to positively drive the market value
- Growing awareness and increasing presence of guidelines present for the application and usage of these devices is increasing its adoption rate
- Presence of alternate medical devices that are cheaper and provide similar functionality is expected to hinder its adoption
- Requirement of intubating patient before these devices can be utilized and accurate readings can be recorded
Segmentation: Global Capnography Device Market
- OEM Modules
- Infrared Sensors
- Emergency Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Procedural Sedation
- Cardiac Care
- Respiratory Monitoring
- Critical Care
- General Floor
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Homecare Settings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Masimo announced that they had received CE marking for their Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter, with integrated NomoLine capnography. This clearance will ensure the availability of the device within the United States and also around the outer regions. The product offers noninvasive continuous monitoring, with a standalone monitor that can be customized and has the capability of being connected with different devices.
- In August 2017, Salter Labs announced that they had acquired IntuBrite, Parker Medical and InnoMed Technologies. These acquisitions combined will significantly improve the overall product offerings of Salter Labs for airway management, improving the technologies available for anesthesia and respiratory care as well
Global capnography device market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of capnography device market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global capnography device market are Medtronic; Smiths Medical, Inc.; VYAIRE; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Masimo; Nonin; Nihon Kohden Corporation; Edan Instruments, Inc.; ZOLL Medical Corporation; Infinium Medical; Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.; Dispomed ltd; Salter Labs; TreyMed, Inc.; The Paramedic Shop; SCHILLER; Burtons Medical Equipment Ltd. and MEDACX Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Capnography Device Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global capnography device market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)