Global Caramel Ingredients Market By Type (Colors, Flavors, Fillings, Inclusions, Toppings, Others), Form (Powder/Granular Caramel, Liquid/Syrup, Solid Caramel), Brand (Peter’s Caramel, Deli, Apito, Carnation, Haagen-Dazs, Hershey’s, Smucker’s, King’s Cupboard, Torani, Marzetti), Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Beverages, Dairy and Frozen Desserts, ICE Creams & Desserts, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Caramel Ingredients Market
Global caramel ingredients market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value to an estimated value of USD 3.85 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR during the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.Growing development of the innovative products are the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Caramel Ingredients Market
Caramel used in food desserts especially in chocolate and confectionery, bakery products, ice creams and others. Caramel is a milk based ingredient with sweet taste produced by heating an amino acid with reduced sugars. Caramel can be textures in products including fudge, flowy, candies and premium chocolates. Various types of caramel is available such as enrobing, caramelized sugar, depositing, low water activity and sugar free. Growing demand of the confectioneries and development of innovative chocolates enhances their consumption.
- Rising application in the confectionery & bakery and beverages industries will propel the growth of the market
- Growth in the convenience food industry is also boosting the market growth
- Growing expansion of retail industry can enhance the market in the forecast period
- Increasing demand for clean label/ natural products will fuel the growth of the market
- Worldwide increasing prices of caramel ingredients along with the raw material may hinder the market growth
- Switch in eating habits among consumer by adopting healthy eating while less use of confectionery products may restrict the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Caramel Ingredients Market
- Powder/ Granular Caramel
- Solid Caramel
- Peter’s Caramel
- King’s Cupboard
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dairy and Frozen Desserts
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global caramel ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of caramel ingredients market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- In June 2019, pladis global announced the launch of Flipz Salted Caramel packs. The new snacking bar is coated with the salted caramel with topped trending flavor. The new product will act as the swavoury in the market among younger consumers. With, this launch the company will increase its customer base value in the market
- In April 2018, Barry Callebaut announced the launch of new caramel chocolate gold due to the high preference of customer of caramel chocolates, which is composed of milk and caramelized sugar. The launch of new gold chocolate with caramel ingredient led the growth with high potential due to their demand in the market and helping manufacturer to enhance their revenue in the market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global caramel ingredients market are Kerry Group, Cargill, Incorporated., Sensient Technologies Corporation, Puratos, SETHNESS ROQUETTE Caramel Color, DDW The Color House, Nigay, Metarom, Martin Braun KG, Göteborgsfood Budapest Ltd, Bakels Worldwide, pladis global among others.
Research Methodology: Global Caramel Ingredients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global caramel ingredients market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)