Global Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market By Slice Volume (256-Slice, 128-Slice, 64-Slice, 20-20 Slice, 16-Slice & Below), Type (Low Slice, Medium Slice, High Slice), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Services, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market
Global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing preferences of consumers and physicians for utilizing non-invasive methods of imaging.
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market
Cardiac computed tomography (CCT) are specific CT systems developed for providing imaging and diagnostic solutions in the form of CT scans of the cardiac area of the patient. These CT systems have been developed to offer high resolution imaging of cardiac area in highly efficient manner, helping modify the imaging capture with the help of specialized algorithms to reduce the presence of motion distortion, helping identify the prevalence of plaque, calcium and help plan the structural integrity of heart with the image captures.
- Growing demands for image-guided therapeutic procedures and services; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Significant innovations and advancements of technologies for diagnostic imaging; this factor is expected to foster positive impact on its growth
- Growing prevalence of long-term chronic illness and cardiovascular disorders resulting in high adoption rate for these products
- Increasing volume of geriatric population worldwide also enhances the market growth in the forecast period
- Presence of strict regulatory compliances in relation to the product approvals for these products; this factor is expected to hinder the market growth
- Lack of favorable reimbursement policies for CT scanners and CT imaging procedures; this factor is expected to act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market
By Slice Volume
- 20-20 Slice
- 16-Slice & Below
- Low Slice
- Medium Slice
- High Slice
- Diagnostic Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION announced that they had received U.S. FDA clearance for their “Aquilion Precision”, world’s first Ultra-High Resolution CT System integrated with the most advanced components designed to deliver significantly high amount of image resolution with highly effective dose efficiency. This system delivers highly effective patient care as it is capable of providing the most advanced resolution imaging in comparison to other systems present in the market
- In March 2017, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY announced the availability of “CardioGraphe” during the 66th Annual Meeting of American College of Cardiology. CardioGraphe is the world’s first cardiovascular-focused computed tomography system and has been developed due to the collaboration between GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY and Arineta. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY will handle the servicing, distribution and support services for the CT system
Global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market are GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION; Arineta; Neusoft Corporation; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Hitachi, Ltd.; NeuroLogica Corp.; FUJIFILM Corporation; Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co.; SAMSUNG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiac computed tomography (CCT) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)