Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market By Products (Elliptical Trainer, Stabilization Ball, Stationery Bicycle, Treadmill, Rower, Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure Monitor, Others), End-Users (Home Care, Specialty Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals & Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.51 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.38 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the awareness and initiatives taken to tackle the burden of cardiovascular diseases.
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
Cardiac rehabilitation can be defined as the training/exercise regime through which a patient who has suffered from cardiovascular disease or has undergone a heart attack or stroke can be nursed back to full/optimal fitness. These exercise regimes are set by a trained/knowledgeable professional and the vital signs of the patients are constantly monitored under this regime.
- Increasing levels of geriatric population and accompanying cardiovascular diseases with this set of population; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Rising prevalence and burden of cardiovascular diseases globally is one of the major factors for the growth of the market
- High cost of purchasing the equipment and devices in cardiac rehabilitation along with the cost of maintenance of these devices; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
- By Products
- Elliptical Trainer
- Stabilization Ball
- Stationery Bicycle
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- By End-Users
- Home Care
- Specialty Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Medicalgorithmics.com announced that they had received US FDA’s 510(K) clearance for their “PocketECG Cardiac Rehabilitation System (CRS)”.
- In June 2016, Moving Analytics, Inc. announced that they had raised USD 1.1 million in funding for the expansion of their home-based cardiac rehabilitation solutions. The funding led by Launchpad Digital Health and HealthX Ventures will help Moving Analytics provide patients and customers specific solutions and products which will help in enrolling more cardiac rehabilitation rates.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
Global cardiac rehabilitation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac rehabilitation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cardiac rehabilitation market are Core Health & Fitness, LLC; Honeywell International Inc.; LifeWatch; OMRON Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Amer Sports; Smiths Group plc; Halma plc; Welch Allyn; BRUNSWICK CORPORATION; Avecinna Company; Medicalgorithmics.com; The ScottCare Corporation; NuStep LLC; ergoline GmbH; Bittium and Moving Analytics, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global cardiac rehabilitation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)