Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market By Type (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemakers), End- Users (Hospitals & Cardiac Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market
Global cardiac resynchronization therapy market is expected to rise to an estimated value registering a substantial CAGR of 6.28% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing investment in resynchronization therapy and rising prevalence for wireless CRT are the major factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market
Cardiac resynchronization therapy or biventricular pacing is a procedure which helps to the patient of arrhythmias to improve their heart rhythm and other conditions associated with disease. In this process, usually a pacemaker is inserted below the collarbone. Cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers are two of the common type of the therapy. It is specially for the patients with heart failures whose left and right heart chambers don’t contract at the same time.
- Rising geriatric population worldwide is driving the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in cardiac resynchronization therapy is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing cases of heart attacks among population is another important factor driving the market growth
- Growing investment in cardiac resynchronization therapy is important factor driving the growth of this market
- Risk associated with the surgical site infection is another factor restraining the market growth.
- High sensitivity of the device is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemakers
By End- Users
- Hospitals & Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, MicroPort Scientific Corporation announced that they have acquired Cardiac Rhythm Management Business from LivaNova PLC. The main aim of this acquisition is to strengthen their position in the market and to provide better products to the patients for better treatment of heart rhythm disorders and heart failures
- In August 2017, CardioWise, Inc. announced the acquisition Image Toolbox heart functional analysis software from Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures which will use cardiac CT patient data sets for analyzing which heart failure patients will need implantation of a cardiac resynchronization therapy device. This new software has SQuEEZ technology which has the ability to record heart wall, arteries and motion whenever it moves during the contraction and gives all the necessary details
Global cardiac resynchronization therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac resynchronization therapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cardiac resynchronization therapy market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik, MEDICO S.p.A., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Cook, Merit Medical Systems, Rodman Media., Aetna Inc., Elkem Silicones, BG Medicine, Inc., and others
Research Methodology: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiac resynchronization therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)