Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market By Product (Arterial Catheter Securement Devices, Central Venous Catheter Securement Devices, Peripheral Catheter Securement Devices, Urinary Catheter Securement Devices, Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Device, Epidural Securement Devices, Chest Drainage Tube Securement Devices, All-Site Securement Devices, Others); Application (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Urological, Gastric, Radiology); End-User (Hospitals, Homecare Settings, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
Global catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.13 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for catheter stabilization devices which has been a result of change in the lifestyle of individuals, this has been a cause for the elevation in the market.
Market Definition: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
Catheter is a medical device which consists of a thin flexible tube placed into the body, collect and withdraw urine, blood and gases from the body. A drainage bag is attached to it for a temporary storage. Catheter stabilization devices are crucial for people who are not able to empty their bladders in a normal way. It helps to keep bladder as well as kidney healthy and prevent from infection and control leakage.
- An increase in hospitalization rate acts as a driving factor in the market growth.
- The growing rate of geriatric population is expected to drive the growth of the global catheter stabilizations devices market
- Catheter securement devices are a needleless device that offers safe, cost-effective, and time-saving process which is a major factor of growth in the market
- Inflated costs of various technologically advanced products hinder its growth in the market
- The shift in preference of clients to alternative products acts as a restraint for its growth in the market
Segmentation: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
By Product Type
- Arterial Catheter Securement Devices
- Central Venous Catheter Securement Devices
- Portal Securement Devices
- PICC Securement Devices
- Subclavian Securement Devices
- Femoral Securement Devices
- Jugular Securement Devices
- Peripheral Catheter Securement Devices
- Foley Catheter Securement Devices
- Nasogastric Tube Securement Devices
- Endotracheal Tube Securement Devices
- Ventriculoperitoneal Securement Devices
- Continuous Nerve Block Catheter Securement Devices
- Midlines Securement Devices
- Urinary Catheter Securement Devices
- Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Device
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Securement Devices
- Jejunal Catheter Securement Devices
- Umbilical Catheter Securement Devices
- Epidural Securement Devices
- Chest Drainage Tube Securement Device
- All-Site Securement Devices
- General Surgery
- Cardiovascular Procedures
- Respiratory Procedures
- Urological Procedures
- Gastric and Oropharangeal Procedures
- Home Care Settings
- Cardiac Centers
- Emergency Clinics
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Medtronic announced that they had agreed to acquire Epix Therapeutics expanding their portfolio for cardio ablation. This acquisition is expected to close in Medtronic's fourth fiscal quarter for the satisfaction of certain customary closing conditions.
- In October 2018, Clada Medical Devices was acquired by Norson Corporation. This acquisition would result in the expansion of balloon catheter engineering capabilities and would build on the company’s strategic objective to grow Nordson’s precision applications within the minimally invasive medical device market.
- In April 2018, Biomerics and ATL technology, announced that they will acquire Catheter Research Inc. With the addition of Catheter Research Inc. (CRI), they would be in a state to serve medical device industry at a higher level. The expansion of their network is going to offer many benefits including the supreme use of their expertise and specialties related to catheters and customized engineering for the delivery of best in class products.
Competitive Analysis: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
Global catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices in the global catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices market product are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Centurion Medical Products, 3M, Smith & Nephew, BD, ConvaTec Group PLC, Baxter, B. Braun Melsungen AG, M. C. Johnson, Merit Medical Systems, Thomas Medical, MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG, TIDI Products, LLC, La-med Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., MSI, ARGON MEDICAL, Nordson Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global catheter stabilization device/catheter securement devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)