Global Cell Counting Devices Market By Product type (Consumables and Accessories, (Reagents, Assay Kits, Microplates, Accessories), Instruments (Spectrophotometers, Flow Cytometers, Hematology Analyzers, Cell Counters), End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutions, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
Global Cell Counting Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9.38 Billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.13 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.0%. The continuous demand for advanced technology to enhance the solution is key factor to growth.
Market Definition: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
The cell count device helps the physician to understand complete blood count and conduct diagnosis. The devices are used to calculate the concentration of blood cells from the blood samples to find out information regarding suffering diseases. These devices are used in hospitals, clinics and research laboratories and biotechnology companies for research, drug delivery, and biopharmaceutical applications.
- Increasing incidences and demand for diagnostics for cancer, infectious and chronic diseases
- Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure
- Technological advancements by key players
- Rising government initiatives and funding for cancer research
- The advanced technology comes with high cost.
Segmentation: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
- Consumables & Accessories
- Assay kits
- Flow cytometers
- Hematology analyzers
- Cell counters
By End- user
- Diagnostic centers
- Research institutions
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, The ‘CellDrop Automated Cell Counter’ launch has been announced by DeNovix Inc. The need of Expensive and environmentally damaging plastic slide has been get removed by this device.
- In February 2018, CytoSMART Technologies BV collaborates with corning for developing cell laboratories. This collaboration will not only help to simplify laboratories workflow but also help to save time.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
The global cell counting devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell counting devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global cell counting devices market are DeNovix Inc., CytoSMART Technologies B.V., Corning Incorporated, Merck KGaA,, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Tecan Trading AG ., BD, , Biotek Instruments Inc., Danaher, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cadmus Distribution Group Limited, Sysmex Corporation, Abbott, Agilent Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited among others..
Research Methodology: Global Cell Counting Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global neuroprosthetics devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)