Global Cell Culture Media Market By Type (Lysogeny Broth, Chemically Defined Media, Classical Media, Serum-Free Media, Specialty Media, Stem Cell Media, Other Media), Applications (Cancer Research, Biopharmaceuticals, Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering, Stem Cell Technology, Drug Discovery, Other Applications), End- User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industry, Academic Institute, Research Laboratory, Others), Reagent Type (Albumin, Amino Acids, Attachment Factors, Growth Factors & Cytokines, Hormones, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cell Culture Media Market
Global Cell Culture Media Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4422.75 million to an estimated value of USD 8332.87 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.24% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for the cell culture media is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Cell Culture Media Market
Cell culture media or growth medium is a technique which is used to support the growth of microorganisms or cells. Amino acids, inorganic salts, vitamins, glucose, serum etc. are used to encourage the growth of cells. Increasing awareness among population about stem cell culture is the major factor which is fueling the cell culture media market. As these days there is increase in chronic disease and epidemic disease in geriatric population, there is demand for cell culture media.
- Increasing expenses on Research and Development of cell culture by government and other organization is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development in the cell culture media is driving the market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing scientific concerns related to culture media is restraining the growth
Segmentation: Global Cell Culture Media Market
- Lysogeny Broth
- Chemically Defined Media
- Classical Media
- Serum-Free Media
- Specialty Media
- Stem Cell Media
- Other Media
- Cancer research
- Regenerative medicine & tissue engineering
- Stem cell technology
- Drug discovery
- Other Applications
By End- User
- Biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry
- Academic institute
- Research laboratory
By Reagent Type
- Human Serum Albumin (HSA)
- Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
- Recombinant Serum Albumin (RSA)
- Amino Acids
- Attachment Factors
- Growth Factors & Cytokines
- Insulin-like Growth Factors (IGF)
- HumanKine Growth Factors and Cytokine
- Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF)
- Porcine Trypsin
- Recombinant Trypsin
- Miscellaneous Reagents
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, MilliporeSigma announced the launch of their EX-CELL Advanced HD Perfusion Medium which is a high- density cell culture media that will support the perfusion processes. They will help the customers to increase their productivity as compared to the traditional processes and will also provide the supply chain security. The perfusion technology makes them suitable for small plants and different drugs.
- In September 2015, Ajinomoto Co., Inc announced along with iPS Cell Research and Application at Kyoto University, they have developed StemFit AK02N which is a cell culture medium for basic research into regenerative medicine. It provides good quality of performance in terms of replacement frequency, proliferation rate and stability.
Global cell culture media market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell culture media market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cell culture media market are Avantor, Inc., BD, Caisson Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Cell Culture Technologies, Corning Incorporated, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, HiMedia Laboratories., Lonza., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VitroBioPharma, Eppendorf AG, PromoCell GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Cell Culture Media Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cell culture media market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)