Global Cell Separation Technology Market By Technology (Immunomagnetic Cell Separation, FACS, MACS, Density Gradient Centrifugation, Immunodensity Cell Separation, Microfluidic Cell Separation), Application (Stem Cell Research, Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer Research, Others), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cell Separation Technology Market
Global cell separation technology market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 12.64 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the vast growth associated with the geriatric population volumes that are significantly more prone to chronic and neurological disorders.
Market Definition: Global Cell Separation Technology Market
Cell separation technology deals with the isolation and separation of cells from a sample of cell mixture depending upon their intracellular and extracellular properties. It comprises of a significant component in development of stem cell therapy, disease diagnostics. This method is being highly prevalent in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry due to the large-scale prevalence of chronic diseases and the effectiveness of stem cell therapeutic system for its treatment.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic long-lasting diseases, along with high levels of investment being done for the expansion of biotechnology industry boost the growth of this market
- Advancements and innovation in technologies is expected to fuel the market growth
- Increasing focus of various pharmaceutical companies to partake in stem cell therapeutics is expected to impede the market growth
- Rising awareness and information regarding the availability of these technologies can also act as a driver
- Dearth of technically skilled individuals is expected to restrict the market growth
- Concerns regarding presence of strict regulations and compliances for cell separation is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cell Separation Technology Market
- Immunomagnetic Cell Separation
- Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS)
- Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS)
- Density Gradient Centrifugation
- Immunodensity Cell Separation
- Microfluidic Cell Separation
- Stem Cell Research
- Cancer Research
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Bio-Techne Corporation announced that they had agreed to acquire QT Holdings Corporation d/b/a Quad Technologies. The cell separation technology offered by Quad Technologies, branded as “Quickgel” is an innovative breakthrough in the overall process for clinical and gene therapy applications. The combination of these organizations is a strategic expansion of technologies helping accelerate the rate at which the products are being commercialized
- In November 2016, QIAGEN and Carl Zeiss AG announced the launch of a Single-Cell isolation product. “QIAscout” is a novel medical device which is designed for the isolation of viable single cells from a sample helping in highly precise single-cell analysis in next-generation sequencing or polymerase chain reaction. Carl Zeiss AG will market the device as an add-on for various microscopes and is compatible with any brand of inverted microscope range
Global cell separation technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell separation technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cell separation technology market are TERUMO BCT, INC.; STEMCELL Technologies Inc.; pluriSelect Life Science UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG; Miltenyi Biotec; Merck KGaA; Akadeum Life Sciences; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; BD; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Carl Zeiss AG; General Electric; QIAGEN; Cambridge Bioscience Limited; IBA GmbH; Elveflow; MPR Associates, Inc. and ANGLE plc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cell Separation Technology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cell separation technology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)