Global Cell Therapy Market By Type (Autologous, Allogeneic), Technology (Somatic Cell Technology, Cell Immortalization Technology, Viral Vector Technology, Genome Editing Technology, Cell Plasticity Technology, Three-Dimensional Technology), Cell Source (iPSCs, Bone Marrow, Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Cells, Adipose Tissues, Neural Stem Cell), Application (Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Neurological, Oncology, Dermatology, Wounds & Injuries, Ocular, Others), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Regenerative Medicine Centers, Diagnostic & Research Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cell Therapy Market
Global cell therapy market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.52 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing investments and funding from government and private institutions.
Market Definition: Global Cell Therapy Market
Cell therapy is known as a type of therapy in which live cells are injected into a patient for the treatment of a number of disorders. For example, T-Cells are injected for the treatment of cancer as they are capable of fighting cancer cells during the immunotherapy treatment course.
- Advancements in technology and products are expected to drive the market growth
- Decline in prices and effectiveness of cell therapy is expected to drive the market growth
- Enforcement of reevaluated regulations and increased surveillance over practicing unapproved cell therapies is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of appropriate and advanced healthcare infrastructure in developing regions is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cell Therapy Market
- By Type
- By Technology
- Somatic Cell Technology
- Cell Immortalization Technology
- Viral Vector Technology
- Ex-Vivo Gene Modification
- In-Vivo Gene Modification
- Genome Editing Technology
- Cell Plasticity Technology
- Three-Dimensional Technology
- By Cell Source
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
- Bone Marrow
- Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Cells
- Adipose Tissues
- Neural Stem Cell
- By Application
- Wounds & Injuries
- By End-User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Regenerative Medicine Centers
- Diagnostic & Research Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Cognate Bioservices and FloDesign Sonics announced a technology collaborated development agreement for the advancement in accessible lifesaving therapeutics. The agreement will use FloDesign Sonics’ Acoustic Cell Processing (ACP) platform.
- In May 2017, Vericel entered into a License Agreement with Innovative Cellular Therapeutics for development, manufacturing and commercialization of Vericel products. With this agreement Vericel’s products will be expanded to an even larger geographic region.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cell Therapy Market
Global cell therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cell Therapy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cell therapy market are Vericel, Kolon TissueGene Inc., JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., MEDIPOST, Osiris, Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc., NuVasive Inc., Fibrocell Science Inc., Cellectis, BioNTech IMFS, pluristem, Grupo Praxis, Genzyme Corporation, Advanced Tissue, Cells for Cells, PHARMICELL Co. Ltd, ANTEROGEN.CO.LTD., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, CELGENE CORPORATION, Bone Therapeutics, Cell Therapies, Celyad, Regen BioPharma, Cellular Therapeutics Ltd, TxCell, and Advancells.
Research Methodology: Global Cell Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global cell therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)