Global Cereal Bar Market By Product Type (Granola/Muesli Bars, Snacks Bars, Energy & Nutrition Bars, Others), Distribution Channel (Food Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cereal Bar Market
Global cereal bar market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing number of health-conscious individuals is the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Cereal Bar Market
A cereal bar is a food product consists of various cereals such as nuts, seeds which are produce by pressing cereals and usually dried fruit as well as berries. They are covered and bind with glucose syrup. Many people due to changing life style prefer cereal bars as an alternative to the less-healthy snacks which provides a rapid source of energy. It is also used as an alternate for a meal. These bars consist of fat burning benefits, added nutrition and low content of calorie.
- Increasing need of low-fat cereal bars will act as driver for the market growth
- Growing popularity of on-the-go grab breakfasts is fueling the growth of the market
- Change in snacking culture and wide range of retail distribution may enhance the market in the forecast period
- Rising disposable income is also driving the market growth for a long run
- High production cost due to the fluctuation in prices will restrict the growth of the market
- Availability of alternative snacking products in market is restraining the market in the forecast period
- Health issues due to the sugar content is also hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cereal Bar Market
By Product Type
- Snacks Bars
- Granola/Muesli Bars
- Energy & Nutrition Bars
By Distribution Channel
- Food Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Nestlé launched Yes! fruit and nut cereal bar brand which consist of no added sugar or artificial additives. These are available in multipacks as well as single unit. This launch will increase the product portfolio and profit margin of the company
- In February 2018, Alpen had introduced new cereal bar with Salted Caramel flavor. This bar is healthier among other bars having fewer calories. This launch will help the company to expand and strengthen their snacks bar business across the globe
Global cereal bar market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cereal bar for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global cereal bar market are Kellogg Company, Nestlé, Clif Bar & Company, Hain Celestial, General Mills, Inc., Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., Kind LLC, The Quaker Oats Company, Mars Incorporated, FoodBev Media Ltd, MCKEE FOODS, Naturell India Pvt. Ltd., Pharmavite LLC, PepsiCo, Sunny Crunch Foods ltd, Gutscher Mühle Traismauer GmbH, Numix, Dailycer among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cereal Bar Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cereal bar market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)