Global Cereal Ingredients Market By Type (Wheat, Barley, Rice, Oats, Others), Application (Animal Feed, Breakfast Cereal, Brewing, Bio Fuel, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cereal Ingredients Market
Global cereal ingredients market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.75% in the forecast period of2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing consumption of beer and rising demand for healthier food are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Cereal Ingredients Market
Cereal ingredients are usually used in breakfast cereals and help to maintain the nutrition in the food. Wheat, rice, oats, barley and others are some of the common cereal ingredients. They are very important part of the human diet. It also helps in improving the cholesterol and insulin level, memory, obesity and others. They have high calorific and nutritional value. Increasing health consciousness among population is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand from livestock industry will drive the market
- Increasing urban population worldwide is also driving the market growth
- Growing demand for nutritive and natural food will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- High consumption of grains and cereal as staple diet is also driving the growth of this market
- Increasing obesity among population will also propel the market growth
- Dearth of proper research for quality improvement will restrain the market growth
- High price of logistics and packaging is affecting the cereal price which will hamper the market
- Adulteration of cereal and cereal products will also restrict the growth
Global Cereal Ingredients Market Segmentation:
- Wheat puff
- Wheat Grit
- Wheat Flake
- Barley Puff
- Barley Grit
- Barley Flake
- Rice Puff
- Rice Grit
- Rice Flake
- Oats Puff
- Oats Grift
- Oats Flake
- Animal Feed
- Breakfast Cereal
- Bio Fuel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Kellogs announced the launch of their new cereal HI! Happy Inside which consist of fibers, prebiotics and probiotics. This new product is specially designed to support the digestive wellness. It is available in three flavours strawberry, coconut crunch and bold blueberry. This is very beneficial for the people who want to add more prebiotics and probiotics in their diet and will also help them to maintain their overall health.
- In July 2018, DuPont Nutrition and Health announced the launch of their new antioxidant Guardian Toco 30P which can be used in granola products and breakfast cereal. This will be available in powder form and help the manufacturer to easily add antioxidants into the products. This will also maintain the cereal freshness and is safer than the synthetic antioxidants.
Global cereal ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cereal ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cereal ingredients market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kerry Inc, Bunge Limited, Associated British Foods plc, SunOpta, RiceBran Technologies, Cereal Ingredients, Inc., Groupe Limagrain, Healthy Food Ingredients, LLC., Kayem Food Industries Private limited, SensoryEffects, Inc., TreeHouse Private Brands, Inc., PGP International, Organic Milling, BELOURTHE S.A., Dailycer, Barbara’s, Grain Millers, Inc., Pecan Deluxe Candy Ltd., Attune Foods and others,
Research Methodology: Global Cereal Ingredients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure