Global Chemical and Nutritional Testing Market Product Type (Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Dairy & Desserts, Meat & Poultry, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Fruits & Vegetables, Baby Food, Others), Application (Agrichemicals, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Chemical and Nutritional Testing Market
Global chemical & nutritional testing market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing health conscious consumers preferring food products or supplements with higher vitamin percentage is the major growth factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Chemical and Nutritional Testing Market
Nutritional testing may help manufacturers to detect exact concentration of minerals, amino acids, carbohydrates, enzymes, antinutrients and other critical ingredients in the products. These tests also useful in identification of species of meat and it will minimizes the risk of food adulteration and enforcement of labeling regulations, examining the values of all measures such as carbohydrates, proteins, fat, and fiber, calories as well as the content of vitamins and minerals.
- Growing awareness among consumers will increase the market growth
- Implementation of food safety & nutritional labeling regulations may boost the growth of the market
- Globalization of food trade is the driving factor of the market growth in the forecast period
- Increasing advancement in technology will also propel the growth of the market
- Challenges such as the compositional quality and safety to be monitored in order to track contamination, adulteration, product consistency, may hamper the growth of the market
- Dearth of authorized organizations for food nutrition testing in developing economies is the restraining factor of the market growth
- Limited resources, restricted technology and poor management will probably lead to a lack of infrastructure for food analysis lab in developing nations may restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Chemical and Nutritional Testing Market
By Product Type
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Desserts
- Meat & Poultry
- Dressings and Condiments
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Baby Food
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Ontera Inc. collaborated with German based chemical company BASF SE, a company engaged in areas such as chemicals, materials, industrial solutions, surface technologies, nutrition and care and agricultural solutions. With this collaboration both the companies will be creating in-field testing for the detection of crop diseases and resistances to help the farmers
- In May 2018, Eurofins opened improved and extended lab in Suzhou for food testing. The new lab offers compliance food and feed sample testing, which are based on regulation from U.S., European Union, Japan and China. They are providing wide range of testing such as nutrition, mycotoxin, chemistry, GMOs, dairy and pesticides among others
Global chemical & nutritional testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chemical & nutritional testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global chemical & nutritional testing market Eurofins Scientific, SGS SA, BUREAU VERITAS, Intertek Group plc, ALS Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., SCS Global Services, SAI Global Pty Limited, TÜV Rheinland, TÜV NORD GROUP, ASPIRATA, Mérieux NutriSciences, UL LLC, ALS Laboratories, Alex Stewart Food Test Lab, ALS Laboratories (UK) Limited, Certified Laboratories, Inc, Alfa Chemistry, RBP Chemical Technology, Inc, AGQ Labs USA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Chemical and Nutritional Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food Manufacturers, Food specialists, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global chemical & nutritional testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)