Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market By Technology (CTC Enrichment Methods, CTC Detection Methods, CTC Analysis), Application (Cancer Stem Cell Research, EMT Biomarkers Development, Tumorgenesis Research, Multiple Chromosome Abnormalities, RNA Profiling, Protein Expression, Cellular Communication, Others), End- User (Hospital & Clinics, Research & Academic Institutes, Diagnostic Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market
Global circulating tumor cells (CTC) market is expected to rise to an estimated to register a healthy CAGR of 15.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising cancer patients and advancement in biomedical imaging are the factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market
Circulating tumor cells (CTC) are those cells which are usually found in vasculature or lymphatics through a tumor and via blood circulations, it is carried around the body. CTC test are done which help the oncologist in checking whether the patient have metastatic breast, prostate or colorectal cancer. Rising chronic diseases among population is the factor fueling the growth of this market. These cells are widely used in applications such as RNA profiling, cellular communication, EMT biomarker development, multi chromosome abnormalities and others.
- Rising prevalence for preventive medicine is driving the market growth
- Development in the cluster chip technology is enhancing the market growth
- Growing need for treatment for cancer diagnostic is flourishing the market growth
- Rising awareness about the application of CTC in cancer management will act as a driver for this market growth
- Lack of awareness about the advanced CTC technologies will restrain the market growth
- High price of the CTC will also hamper the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for point of care testing will also restrain market growth
Segmentation: Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market
- CTC Enrichment Methods
- Ex Vivo Positive Selection
- In Vivo Positive Selection
- Negative Selection
- Single Spiral Microchannel
- CTC Detection Methods
- Immunocytochemical Technologies
- Molecular (RNA)-Based Technologies
- Functional In vitro Cell Invasion Assay
- Xenotransplantation Models
- CTC Analysis
- Cancer Stem Cell Research
- EMT Biomarkers Development
- Tumorgenesis Research
- Multiple Chromosome Abnormalities
- RNA Profiling
- Protein Expression
- Cellular Communication
By End- User
- Hospital & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Epic Sciences, Inc announced the launch of their metastatic breast cancer circulating tumor cell panel. The main aim of the launch is to provide better clinical trial design and create novel therapeutic strategies for the patients who are suffering from metastatic breast cancer
- In April 2017, Menarini-Silicon Biosystems, Inc. announced that they acquired CELLSEARCH Circulating Tumor Cell System. This will help the company to acquire cellsearch product line which consists of AUTOPREP SYSTEM, CELLTRACKS, CELLSEARCH CTC KIT and CELLSEARCH Analyzer II. This will also provide end-to-end workflow solutions for the molecular characterization of CTCs
Global circulating tumor cells (CTC) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of circulating tumor cells (CTC) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global circulating tumor cells (CTC) market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., STEMCELL Technologies Inc, SRI International, QIAGEN, NanoString Technologies, Inc., Miltenyi Biotec Gmbh, Menarini Silicon Biosystems., Ikonisys Inc., Greiner Bio One International GmbH, General Electric, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, BioCep Ltd., Precision Medicine Group, Creatv MicroTech, Inc., Aviva Biosciences, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. iCellate AB, CytoLumina and others.
Research Methodology: Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global circulating tumor cells (CTC) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)