Global Cognitive Assessment and Training in Healthcare Market By Assessment Type (Pen and Paper Based-Assessment, Hosted Assessment, Biometrics Assessment), Component (Solution, Services), Application (Clinical Trials, Screening and Diagnostics, Brain Training, Academic Research, Others), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cognitive Assessment and Training in Healthcare Market
Global cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 39.30% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the awareness regarding brain fitness and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global Cognitive Assessment and Training in Healthcare Market
Cognitive assessment and training is a study of the psychological activities of an individual and the pace of information processing. The assessment may be helpful for personal early detection of dementia, cognitive training, and management of fitness. A significant market trend for individuals who have experienced a minor stroke is the use of cognitive assessment in home care.
- Surging geriatric population, is driving the market growth
- Awareness regarding brain fitness, is helping the market to growth
- Continuous technological advancement, is flourishing the market growth
- Surging prevalence of neurological diseases, drives the market growth
- Strict rules and regulations of government globally, hampers the market growth
- Negative image about brain training efficiency in the media, hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cognitive Assessment and Training in Healthcare Market
By Assessment Type
- Pen and Paper Based-Assessment
- Hosted Assessment
- Biometrics Assessment
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Training and Support
- Clinical Trials
- Screening and Diagnostics
- Brain Training
- Academic Research
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Pearson TalentLens had launched DAT Next Generation which helps in the measurement of cognitive ability, which are related to different areas of employment and training, in order to predict success for the recruitment process. This launched had enabled the companies to recruit the most efficient employees.
- In October 2016, Savonix Inc., had launched their cognitive assessment app, Savonix Mobile. It has eliminated paperwork for cognitive function as well as serving as providers of the patients for the integration of treatment planning and decision-making. The launch had enabled in providing the better understanding of patient’s health by critical cognitive data.
Global cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market are Cambridge Cognition Ltd, Signant Health, Medavante-ProPhase Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Cogstate Ltd., NeuroCog Trials, VeraSci, CogniFit, ERT Clinical, Total Brain, Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd, ImPACT Applications Inc., GL Assessment, LearningRx, Lumos Labs, Inc., neuroCare Listen And Learn Pty Ltd., Posit Science, Oxford Learning Centres, Inc., CNS Vital Signs, LLC, Synergy Wellbeing among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cognitive Assessment and Training in Healthcare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved