Global Compressor Oil Market By Compressor Type (Positive Displacement, Dynamic), Base Oil Type (Synthetic Compressor Oil, Semi-Synthetic Compressor Oil, Mineral Compressor Oil, Bio-Based Compressor Oil), Applications (Gas Compressor, Air Compressor), End- User (General Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical & Petrochemical, Power Generation, Automotive, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Compressor Oil Market
Global Compressor Oil Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.90 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.87 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for good quality compressor oil is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Compressor Oil Market
Compressor oil is one of the important components in air condition system which uses oil for three purposes lubrication, removal of heat and for sealing. They are usually used to improve the performance, efficiency, minimization of harmful compounds etc. Increasing demand of compressor oil from various industries like construction, oil and gas, mining etc. is the major factor fuelling the market.
- Growth in the industrial sector worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for screw compressor among population is driving the growth of this market.
- Increase in the demand for the oil free compressor is going to restrain the growth of this market.
- High production cost is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Compressor Oil Market
- By Compressor Type
- Positive Displacement
- By Base Oil Type
- Synthetic Compressor Oil
- Semi-Synthetic Compressor Oil
- Mineral Compressor Oil
- Bio-Based Compressor Oil
- By Applications
- Gas Compressor
- Air Compressor
- By End- User
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Power Generation
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, ELGi Equipments announced the launch of its new range of oil- free air compressors at Chicago which will have no oil in the compressor chamber. The main aim is to keep the air and environment clean. They are very suitable for the food &beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
- In August 2018, Atlas Copco announced the launch of their Atlas Copco’s smart AIR solutions portfolio whose aim is to reduce the energy consumption and ease of installation and service. They are very suitable for mining industry, power plants and metal processing.
Global compressor oil market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compressor oil market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in compressor oil market are Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil Corporation., BP p.l.c., Chevron Corporation, Total, China Petrochemical Corporation., LUKOIL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, FUCHS, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) (20076-K), The Dow Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, SASOL, Phillips 66 Company, Calumet Branded Products, LLC, Morris Lubricants, Penrite Oil, Valvoline LLC, LIQUI MOLY GmbH, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Amalie Oil Company.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved