Market Analysis: Global Computer Aided Manufacturing Market
Global Computer aided manufacturing Market is to an estimated value of USD 4.71 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising automation technology and ease in business operations.
Market Definition: Global Computer Aided Manufacturing Market
Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) is the use of software and computer controlled machinery which programs for various manufacturing processes which helps the organization to minimize errors. CAM can be integrated with designing tool and has ability to adopt changes and increase efficiency. This software used computer application to express manufacturing plan for computer-aided design (CAD) model preparation. CAM enables high efficiency, better accuracy, and increased consistency in the manufacturing process/
- Rapid growth of robotic technologies in mainstream drives the market for computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Rise in enhancement of business operations due to CAM lead to market expansion
- Factors such as machine efficiency , reduce of wastage and increase in production quality are the key which expands the market for CAM
- Rise in industrialization also impact the growth of CAM market
- Increase in use of CAM software in packaging machinery drives the market
- High operation cost will restraint the market expansion
- Lack of skilled and trained personnel for carrying the operation hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Computer Aided Manufacturing Market
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type
By Industry Vertical
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Devices and Components
- Energy and Utilities
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Siemens announced its acquisition of COMSA Computer und Software GmbH, so that they can expand them in automotive electrical systems design. COMSO will help to harness engineering and design data analytics capabilities of Siemens. This acquisition will help the company to wide their product portfolio and bring in diverse technology advancement. Such merger and acquisition in the field of CAM will lead to market expansion in the forecasting future.
- In January 2019, Hexagon announced the launch of VISI software which includes boost for reverse engineering, which also comprises enhanced and new CAD/CAM functions for the mould and die market. This will provide a reverse engineering solution; generate casting and stock models from VISI’s existing modelling and machining environment.
Global computer aided manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of computer aided manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.,
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global computer aided manufacturing market are Autodesk Inc., HEXAGON, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens, 3D Systems, Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, BobCAD-CAM, Inc., CNC Software, Inc., PTC, OPEN MIND Technologies AG, DP Technology Corp, MecSoft Corporation, SolidCAM Ltd., NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS Corporation, ZWSOFT CO., LTD, SmartCAMcnc.
Research Methodology: Global Computer Aided Manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved