Global Content Moderation Solutions Market By Component (Software, Services), Type (Image Moderation, Text Moderation, Video Moderation, Website Moderation, Profile Moderation, Others), Moderation Type (Pre Moderation, Post Moderation, Reactive Moderation, Automated Moderation, Distributed Moderation), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), End-User (IT and Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, Automotive, Packaging and Labeling, Energy and Utility, Others), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The content moderation solutions are used for guidelines to the user for protecting the businesses from negative and sensitive content which can damage the brand image. It labels the data which does not meet the guidelines which can be in any form such as image, video, text, audio and other. It continuously monitors, screens and approves the data if it meets the guidelines otherwise it detects and blocks the unwanted data or content from the business website.
The content moderation solutions were developed to protect the user from experiencing horrific content or inappropriate content. Content moderation now comes with an automated solutions based on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology for better and quick results. Although, still the human interference is needed to define the gray areas but advancement brought more ease at a solution for users to experience while operating.
Global content moderation solutions market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Content Moderation Solutions Market
Global content moderation solutions market is segmented into six notable segments which are component, type, moderation type, deployment model, organization size and end user.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software and services.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into image moderation, text moderation, video moderation, website moderation, profile moderation and others.
- On the basis of moderation type, the market is segmented into pre moderation, post moderation, reactive moderation, automated moderation and distributed moderation.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on premise.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises (SMES).
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into IT and telecommunication, media and entertainment, retail and e-commerce, government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, automotive, packaging and labeling, energy and utility and others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Content Moderation Solutions Market
Some of the major players operating in global content moderation solutions market are Microsoft, Alphabet Inc. (Google), Accenture, IBM Corporation, Appen Limited, Webhelp, Basedo, Alegion, Clarifai, Inc, Cogito Tech LLC, Computyne Business Process Services, Conectys, Europe IT Outsourcing Company, ICUC.Social, Lionbridge Technologies, Inc., LiveWorld Inc., MD SOFTWARE, OneSpace.com, Open Access BPO, Pure Moderation, Two Hat Security, WebFurther, LLC among others.
- In May 2019, Microsoft launched new tool to improve artificial intelligence model for azure machine learning. The company strengthened their offering and service under azure cognitive services power applications. The increased service offering contains content moderator, anomaly detector, personalizer and others to help the customer for better decision making. Through this the company gets competitive advantage in market to attract potential customers.
- In October 2019, WebFurther, LLC launched new service to detect profane text in blogs, social media apps, forums, memes, images, in-game chats, children's sites and more. The Optical Character Recognition Profanity Filter Service is based on the optical character recognition technology which extracts the text from images, video and others. Through this company strengthened their offering for the customers which helped them to increase the customer base.
- In March 2017, Google launched new product under artificial intelligence and machine learning product line. The new Video Intelligence API has been introduced for business developers to build application for automatic video entities extraction. Through this new product offering company strengthened their product portfolio for artificial intelligence based solutions for video data analysis.
Research Methodology: Global Content Moderation Solutions Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Industrial Professionals, Software developers, Service providers. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.