Global Data Integration Market ByComponent (Tools, Services), Deployment Model (On-Premises, On-Demand), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), Vertical (Healthcare and life sciences, Banking, financial services, and insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Goods, IT and telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, Others),Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Data Integration Market
Global data integration market is to grow at a healthy CAGR of 14.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising of cloud data storage, smartphone, and lack of physical data storage.
Market Definition: Global Data Integration Market
Data integration is an amalgamation of specialized and technical business procedures for contrasting sources in valuable information. It is useful in merging systems of two company’s applications within one company. This information is stored using different technologies that offer combined view of data.
- Rising demand for tools that can combine several heterogeneous data sources is driving the growth of the market
- Growing demand for cloud computing is boosting the growth of the market
- Inclination of organization towards cloud deployment is fueling the growth of the market
- Reconstruction of data strategies and data integration is driving the market growth
- Lack of skills will obstruct the growth of the market
- Conflict between modern data integration requirements and legacy systems are hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Data Integration Market
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Deployment Model
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Product based
- Customer based
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Banking, financial Services and Insurance
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, IBM Corporation acquires Vivant Digital Business to extend the strategy and design expertise of IBM iX as vivant uses insights from behavioral science, data and technology. This acquisition will assist to grow the need of clients seeking transformation by innovative digital business models that will help in enhancing customer experiences.
- In November 2017, Cisco System has procured Interpol to determine the complexities from digital dangers and consents to share risk knowledge. The alliance will assist the two organizations to develop in a coordinated and targeted approach for information sharing. This will help to allow in the detection of fast threat around the world.
Global data integration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of visual search market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia –Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
The prominent player of the global data integration market are Denodo Technologies, IBM Corporation, Information Builders, Cisco System , HVR ,Teradata , SAP ,Pitney Bowes Inc, Talend, Attunity, Intel Corporation, SAS Institute Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Informatica, Syncsort, Actian Corporation ,Oracle, Real-Time Technology Solutions, Inc, Panoply Ltd. , Skyvia, Amazon Web Services, Inc. and others
Research Methodology: Global Data Integration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved