Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market By Application (Pain Management, Epilepsy, Essential Tremor, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Depression, Dystonia, Parkinson’s Disease, Others), Product (Single Channel Deep Brain Stimulator, Dual Channel Deep Brain Stimulator), Type (Subthalamic DBS, Globus Pallidus DBS, Thalamic DBS, Pedunculopontine nucleus DBS), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market
Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 888.20 million to an estimated value of USD 2138.63 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.61% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising Parkinson’s disease is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) is a device which is used to provide electrical incitement to the some areas of the brains to control the movement. These devices are usually used to treat diseases like central pain syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, obsessive compulsive disorder etc. These devices are usually used by those patients whose symptoms cannot be treated with medications.
- Increasing cases of Parkinson’s disease worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Rising usage of deep brain stimulators by neurologist for various neurological disease is driving the growth of this market
- Pending product approvals from various government authorities is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market
- Pain Management
- Essential Tremor
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Single Channel Deep Brain Stimulator
- Dual Channel Deep Brain Stimulator
- Subthalamic DBS
- Globus Pallidus DBS
- Thalamic DBS
- Pedunculopontine nucleus DBS
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Medtronic announced the launch of their new deep brain stimulation (DBS) which is specially designed for medically-refractory epilepsy. The main aim of the launch is to provide better surgical treatment option to the treatment.
- In January 2019, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the launch of their Vercise Primary Cell (PC) and Vercise Gevia Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Systems which is specially designed to control the shape, position, range and direction and treat the symptoms of Parkinson's disease (PD). These devices are small in size and usually have long rechargeable battery life. The main of the device is to provide good therapy to the patients.
Global deep brain stimulation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of deep brain stimulation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the deep brain stimulation market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott., Cyberonics, Inc., Nevro Corp., NeuroSigma, Inc., NeuroPace, Inc., Synapse Biomedical Inc., Neuronetics., ReShape Lifesciences, Inc., Cyberonics, Inc., Zynex Medical, Functional Neuromodulation Ltd., MicroTransponder Inc., Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA.
Research Methodology: Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global deep brain stimulation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)