Global Dental Bone Graft Market By Type (Synthetic Bone Graft, Xenograft, Allograft, Demineralized Allograft, Repair Membranes, Others), Product (Bio-Oss, Osteograf, Grafton, Others), Material Foam (Injectable, Granules, Putty), Application (Socket Preservation, Ridge Augmentation, Periodontal Defect Regeneration, Implant Bone Regeneration, Sinus Lift), End User (Dental Clinics, Research and Dental Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Bone Graft Market
Global dental bone graft market is registering a healthy CAGR of 9.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surge in the aging population and various technological advancements in the dental field and various types in dental bone graft procedures.
Market Definition: Global Dental Bone Graft Market
Dental bone graft is used to fill and facilitate bone formation which has occurred in the dental bone. These act as a mineral reservoir which enables new bone formation. When the new bone is formed it will replace the graft filled in. The bone deformity which is caused due to disease, trauma or resorption is being treated by the grafting procedure. There are various technological advancements in the dental graft procedure globally because of huge investments by government and key players in the oral healthcare sector. It can be in the form of injectable, putty and granules.
- The rise in geriatric population is driving the market growth
- There is a lot of expenditure done by the government in oral healthcare sector which is a key driving factor of the market
- Dental bone graft has been through a lot of innovations which is propelling the market growth
- Dental bone graft procedures have increased globally which drives the market ahead
- There is surge in the medical tourism in developing economies is fueling the market growth
- The rate of reimbursement is high which restrains the market growth
- For the use of dental devices there are various stringent regulations and compliances which hinders the market growth
- The surging pricing pressure among the market players is hampering market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Bone Graft Market
- Synthetic Bone Graft
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Demineralized Allograft
- Repair Membranes
- Non Bio-reabsorbable
BY Material Foam
- Socket Preservation
- Ridge Augmentation
- Periodontal Defect Regeneration
- Implant Bone Regeneration
- Sinus Lift
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Research and Dental Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Medtronic had launched Grafton Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) for the spine and orthopedic procedures. It was launched in Japan and was granted PMDA approval. The product is bone graft extender, bone void filler and bone graft substitute. This launch has extended the product portfolio of the company and has increased their number of customers.
- In January 2017, Antibe Therapeutics Inc. has launched PentOS OI Max which is bone graft substitute and maxillofacial surgery. It is an inductive collagen matrix that can be mixed with the clinician’s choice of patient derived concentrates. This product launch has expanded the market share of the company as well as expanded the product portfolio of the company.
Dental bone graft market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental bone graft market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global dental bone graft market are Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ACE Surgical Supply, NovaBone Products LLC, Graftys, Sunstar Suisse S.A., Collagen Matrix, Inc., DENTIUM, LifeNet Health, RTI Surgical Holdings Inc., Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp, Kerr Corporation, Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, BioHorizons, Cortex, Curasan Inc., Geistlich Pharma AG, Orthogen, Colgate-Palmolive Company and Royal Dent Israel among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Bone Graft Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental bone graft market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)