Global Allograft Market By Type (DBM, Machined Allograft, Soft Tissue Allograft, Others), Application (Dentistry, Orthopedic, Wound Care, Spinal, Trauma, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Specialized Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Allograft Market
Global Allograft Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing innovations and advancements in the product offerings provided by various major competitors.
Market Definition: Global Allograft Market
Allografts are bone or tissues that are transplanted from a particular individual from one person to another having a different genotype. These bone and tissues originate from cadaver bones, tissues or even living donors, whether related or unrelated. The donor individual does not have to be a twin of the recipient even, but both of them have to be of the same species.
- Rising population of geriatric category has resulted in increased demand for the product due to the increased number of tissue treatments, replacements prevalent with this category of population
- Growth in demand of application of soft tissue allografts from sports segment is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- High cost of products amid lack of reimbursement policies for the product is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding transmissions of diseases and other complications is one of the major factors restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Allograft Market
- By Type
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Putty With Chips
- Machined Allograft
- Soft Tissue Allograft
- Hyaline Cartilage
- Elastic Cartilage
- Fibro Cartilage
- Tendon Allograft
- Achilles Tendon
- Patellar Tendon
- Meniscus Allograft
- Dental Allograft
- Free Gingival Graft
- Connective Tissue Graft
- Pedicle Graft
- Collagen Allograft
- Amniotic Allograft
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- By Application
- Dental Sensitivity
- Sports Medicine
- Spine Injuries
- General Orthopedic
- Wound Care
- By End-Users
- Specialized Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, ALLERGAN announced that they had completed the acquisition of LifeCell Corporation for an estimated USD 2.9 billion. This acquisition is an indication of ALLERGAN’S entry into the regenerative medicines and treatment categories. This will help in adding and expanding the plastic surgeries portfolio of ALLERGAN by combining the offerings, innovations available with the acquisition
- In November 2016, LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. announced they had acquired Restore Flow Allografts for USD 14 million. This acquisition will help in enhancement and add to the existing biologics product portfolio of LeMaitre along with the future expansion of market in the European and Canadian region.
Global allograft market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of allograft market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the allograft market are ALLERGAN; B. Braun Melsungen AG; CONMED Corporation; XTANT MEDICAL; LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.; Alliqua.com; ALON SOURCE GROUP; BD; Arthrex, Inc.; Bone Bank Allografts.; Osiris; Integra LifeSciences; AlloSource; Baxter.; DePuy Synthes; Medtronic; NuVasive, Inc.; Orthofix Holdings, Inc.; Smith&Nephew; Stryker; Wright Medical Group N.V.; Zimmer Biomet and Arthrex, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Allograft Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global allograft market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)