Global Dental Orthodontics Market By Type (Conventional, Advanced), Material (Metal, Ceramics, Plastics), Age Group (Adult, Children), End-User (Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
Global Dental Orthodontics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.73 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 3.31 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.46% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in the advancements of technology and innovations in product offerings & solutions.
Market Definition: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
Dental orthodontic can be defined as a specific type of dental treatment where the focus is on the positioning of teeth and jaws. This category of dentistry deals with and is focused on the diagnosis, causes, prevention and complete treatment of teeth, jaw and their individual positioning.
- Increasing concerns and growth in demand regarding dental treatment and dental care; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growing levels of geriatric population worldwide is one of the major factors for the growth of the market
- Lack in the presence of appropriate reimbursement policies and procedures regarding dental and cosmetic treatments; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Complications and factors associated with orthodontics treatment; this factor is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
- By Type
- Elastomeric Ligatures
- Wire Ligatures
- Intraoral Scanners
- 3D Printers
- CAD Designing Systems
- By Material
- By Age Group
- By End-User
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of “Dentistry.com” in United States, through their subsidiary Futuredontics. The digital platform is a way for dental professionals and patients to connect free of cost and will help in enhancement of dental health services and solutions being provided in the United States.
- In August 2018, OrVance LLC announced that “OrthoDots Clear”, their orthodontic wax is being commercialized according to the various compliances at the Graduate Orthodontic Residents Program (GORP) conference. The product is compliant with the various regulations of the different regions and according to the needs and demands of the patients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
Global dental orthodontics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental orthodontics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
3D Systems, Inc.; 3M; 3Shape A/S; Align Technology, Inc.; Danaher; EnvisionTEC; G&H Orthodontics; Institut Straumann AG; OrVance LLC; FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH; DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG; Shenzhen Hannstar Lighting Co., Ltd; TP Orthodontics, Inc.; LM-Instruments Oy; Dentsply Sirona; Carestream Dental, LLC; Henry Schein, Inc.; SCHEU DENTAL GmbH; Stratasys Ltd.; TOC Dental and DB Orthodontics.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Orthodontics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental orthodontics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)