Global Depression Screening Market By Disease Type (Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Depression, Bipolar Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, Eating Disorders, Other Disorders), By Diagnosis (Psychological Test, Lab Tests, Depression Screening Tests, Others), Treatment (Medication, Brain-Stimulation Treatments, Deep Brain Stimulation) and End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Medical Research Centers, Academic Institutes, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Depression Screening Market
Global Depression Screening Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9043.06 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12968.84 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.61% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing patient population with the medical conditions such as anxiety, depressions and mental disorders.
Market Definition: Global Depression Screening Market
Depression is a serious medical illness. It may leads to various psychotherapeutic conditions which can be classified as abnormal behavior, thoughts and feelings. These abnormal conditions sometimes occur for specific amount of time, which leads to distress or emotional or physical impairment. The causes of mental disorders are often unclear. The screening consist of physical exam is usually to rule out another medical cause for depression. The depression screening majorly focuses on neurological and endocrine systems.
- Increasing cases of mental disorders is driving the growth of this market
- Rise in adoption of new therapies and treatments is another factor driving market
- Less awareness among population about mental health disorders is restraining the market
- Less availability of treatment related to depression in the developing countries is another important factor restraining market.
Segmentation: Global Depression Screening Market
- By Disease Type
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Other Disorders
- By Diagnosis
- Psychological Test
- Lab Tests
- Depression Screening Tests
- By Treatment
- Anti-Anxiety Medications
- Antipsychotic Medications
- Anti-Seizures Medications
- Brain-Stimulation Treatments
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
- Magnetic Seizure Therapy (MST)
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- By End User
- Specialized Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, The Health Department announced the launch of their new campaign whose main aim is expand the treatment and screening of depression in primary care setting. The campaign main motive is to fill the gap between the care taker centers and hospitals and help the providers to guide how they can ask the patients about the common symptoms of depression. This campaign will help people to be more open about their problems with the doctors and get better treatment.
- In October 2017, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center announced the launch of their new Postpartum Depression Screening Program which is specially designed for the new mothers. In this, the new mother after the two days of giving birth have to answer 9 questions which will help the doctor to analyze whether there is any symptoms of the postpartum depression or not. The main aim of the program is to provide good treatment and care to the patients if they are suffering from such depression.
Global depression screening market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global depression screening market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global depression screening market are Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, Otsuka Holdings Co.,Ltd., Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Alkermes, ALLERGAN, Janssen Global Services, LLC., Solvay, Meiji Holdings Company, Ltd., Abbott, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AbbVie Inc., Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., Medtronic, Bausch Health., Validus Pharmaceuticals LLC, Alfasigma USA Inc., Merck KGaA, Island Health, Homewood Health, Inc.., ROYAL OTTAWA HEALTH CARE GROUP, CAMH.
Research Methodology: Global Depression Screening Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global depression screening market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)