Market Analysis: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
Global Dermatology Drugs Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 24.4 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 51.7 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.8%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
A dermatology drugs are used in the management and treatment of diseases related to skin, nail, hair, and genital membranes. The skin is the largest organ in the body. The growing concern towards skin disease is driving factor of the industry.
- Growing number of skin diseases across all age-groups.
- Rising expenditure on personal care.
- Awareness towards skin disease & Hail issues increased.
- Stringent regulations for dermatology drugs approval
Segmentation: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
- Skin cancer
By Prescription mode
- prescription based drugs
- Counter drugs
By Drug Classification
- Antipruritic drugs
- Anti-infective/antibacterial drugs
- Antifungal drugs
By Route of Administration
- Parenteral administration
By Distribution channels
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies.
- Specialty clinics
- Cosmetic centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April, 2019, LEO Pharma announced expansion of its existing partnership with Elektrofi for development of more convenient system for dermatology treatments. This will reduce time required to conduct the treatment.
- In August 2018, Lupin Ltd a drug maker firm Enters in the Brazil market. They entered in Prescription Dermatology segment with two new developed products. The Brazil is Growing market for Dermatology Drugs.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
The global dermatology drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Dermatology Drugs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
Some of the major players of the global Dermatology Drugs market are LUPIN, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Amgen inc., Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, AbbVie Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services.Inc, Galderma laboratories L.P. , LEO Pharma A/S, Merck & Co.,Inc, Bausch Health, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dermatology Drugs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry. The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved