Global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market By Product (Resting ECG Systems, Stress ECG Systems, Holter Monitors), Lead Type (Single-Lead Type ECG Devices, 3-6 Lead Type ECG Devices, 12-Lead Type ECG Devices, Other Lead Type ECG Devices), End User (Hospitals, Home/Ambulatory Care, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ;
Market Analysis: Global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market is expected to rise gradually, registering a substantial CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Emerging economies such as Asia-Pacific is creating opportunities for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Diagnostic electrocardiograph is a medical device that enables the diagnoses of the heart's electrical function associated issues. The electrodes identify the tiny electrical modifications occurring on the skin from the depolarization of the heart muscle during each heartbeat. First, the electrical activity calculates the moment runs on the ECG. An ECG provides the client with two types of data. Second, by calculating the amount of temporary electrical movement across the heart muscle, it is possible to verify whether the core sections are overworked or too big.
- Rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and lifestyle-related diseases will propel the market growth
- Increasing in geriatric population is driving the growth of the market
- Developing healthcare infrastructure will boost the market in the forecast period
- Advancements in technology is also fueling the growth of the market
- Uncertainty in market saturation and economic circumstances will restraint the market growth
- Irregular reimbursement policies is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Holter Monitors
By Lead Type
- single-Lead Type ECG Devices
- 3-6 Lead Type ECG Devices
- 12-Lead Type ECG Devices
- Other Lead Type ECG Devices
By End User
- Home/Ambulatory Care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May, 2019, AliveCor's six-lead smartphone ECG received approval from FDA. This product is based on its precursor with a fifth electrode on its rear hand to assist cardiologists for gaining greater understanding. The company will increase its market value with this approval
- In September 2018, Apple Inc, new watch received FDA approval with ECG application as Class II medical device which is designated for over the counter use. This launch is expressive innovation of the company in the field of digital health
Global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market are Fukuda Denshi, Welch Allyn, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Spacelabs Healthcare, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Schiller AG, Innomed, Inc., Edan Instruments Inc, BioTelemetry, Inc., SUZUKEN CO., LTD., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Cardionet, CompuMed Inc and Hill-Rom Services Inc among others
Research Methodology: Global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)