Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market By Product Type (X-ray Imaging (Digital, Analog), MRI (Closed, Open), Ultrasound, CT-Scan, Nuclear Imaging (SPECT, Hybrid PET), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics and Others), Portability (Stationary X-ray Imaging Systems and Portable X-ray Imaging Systems), End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers and Research Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
The global diagnostic imaging equipment market is growing at a substantial CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.The market is driven because of the increase in load of target diseases and rising investments, funds and grants for the modernization of imaging facilities.
Market Definition: Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Diagnostic imaging is a method through which the internal structure of a human body is observed with the help of the electromagnetic radiation to obtain an accurate diagnosis. Diagnostic imaging equipment is used for early diseases detection by using medical imaging. It detects abnormalities through imaging of organs and tissues by creating a database of human physiology and anatomy.
- Increasing government investments is enhancing the market growth
- Rising number of diagnostic imaging accelerating the market growth
- Increased incidence of chronic diseases is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Growth in the geriatric population is boosting the market growth
- High cost of diagnosis is hampering the market
- Side effects such as radiations emerging out of the diagnostic imaging equipment, is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
By Product Type
- X-ray Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
- Hybrid PET
- Glucagon-like Peptide-1
- Growth Hormones
- Stationary X-ray Imaging Systems
- Portable X-ray Imaging Systems
By End Users
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, GE Healthcare and World Courier combined their expertise in manufacturing and logistics for providing of an efficient of cell and gene therapies. This collaboration would help in the commercialization of advanced therapies and to create end-to-end supply chain of the treatments so as to meet the increasing demands
- In February 2019, Philips announced that they have launched EPIQ Elite premium ultrasound system for general imaging and obstetrics & gynecology. This launch promises to deliver a new ultrasound solution as it comprises of specific medical specialties. With this launch, company aims in expanding its portfolio in the global market
Global diagnostic imaging equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diagnostic imaging equipment for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global diagnostic imaging equipment market are General Electric Company, Hitachi Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEM CORPORATION, ESAOTE SPA, Allengers., CURA Healthcare, Neusoft Corporation, NP JSC «AMICO», Shanghai Lianying Medical Technology Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Corporation, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited and among others.
Research Methodology- Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global diagnostic imaging equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)