Global Dialysis Access Treatment Devices Market By Treatment (Home Hemodialysis, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis), Types of Dialysis Membrane (Synthetic High-flux Membranes, Unmodified Cellulose Low-flux Membranes), Renal Products (Blood Tubing Set and Accessories, Dialysis Machine, Hemofilter, Endotoxin Retention Filter, Dialyzer, Arterial Venous), Disease Condition (Acute, Chronic), End- User (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Research Laboratories, Dialysis Centers, Clinics), Application (Serum and Blood Treatment, Virus Purification, Salt Removal, Drug Binding Studies, Buffer Exchange, Other Applications), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dialysis Access Treatment Devices Market
Global dialysis access treatment devices market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of hypertension and rising demand for cost- effective dialysis is the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Dialysis Access Treatment Devices Market
Dialysis is a substitute treatment that is given to a patient when the function of the kidney stops working properly. There main function is to remove the extra fluid and waste from the body. Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are the two most common type of dialysis. Dialysis is helpful as it help to perform the functions of the failed kidney. Usually different dialysis machines are used to remove these waste and fluid from the body. Blood testing tube, hemofilter, endotoxin retention filter, dialyzer, dialysis machines and other are some of the common dialysis devices which are used. Increasing cases of the kidney cancer cases is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Growing aging population is driving the market growth
- Increasing cases of renal disorders and hypertension among population will also propel market growth
- Technological advancement and development in medical industry will also drive the growth of this market
- Rising healthcare expenditure will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Growing awareness among population about dialysis enhances the market growth
- Increasing number of chronic kidney disease will propel the growth of the market
- High cost of dialysis equipment will restrain the market
- Availability of the dialysis substitute in the market will also hamper the market growth
- Increasing concern associated with the product recall will also restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Dialysis Access Treatment Devices Market
- Home Haemodialysis
- Short Daily Home Hemodialysis
- Nocturnal Home Hemodialysis
- Conventional Home Hemodialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
By Types of Dialysis Membrane
- Synthetic High-flux Membranes
- Unmodified Cellulose Low-flux Membranes
By Renal Products
- Blood Tubing Set and Accessories
- Dialysis Machine
- Endotoxin Retention Filter
- Arterial Venous
By Disease Condition
- Home Care Settings
- Research Laboratories
- Dialysis Centers
- Serum and Blood Treatment
- Virus Purification
- Salt Removal
- Drug Binding Studies
- Buffer Exchange
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Fresenius Medical Care announced the launch of their new 4008A dialysis machine so that they can improve the dialysis treatment. This new device will decrease the cost of healthcare system and also provide high handling and safety standards. The main aim of the launch is to meet the demand of the patients who need better treatment.
- In June 2017, Baxter International Inc., announced the launch of updated version of their AK 98 hemodialysis (HD) system. This new system will offer two- way IT connectivity so that they can meet the demand for patient with lower weight and can also decrease the timing between the sessions. It will also provide high performance as it is equipped with THERANOVA for HDx. The main aim of the launch is to help the operator to reduce the problem related to the hemodialysis.
Global dialysis access treatment devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dialysis access treatment devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dialysis access treatment devices market are NIPRO, Rockwell Medical, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., GIA Medical, KAWASUMI LABORATORIES. INC., NxStage Medical, Inc., AngioDynamics., Baxter., Texas Instruments Incorporated., DaVita Inc., Diaverum., Teleflex, CVS Health, Home Dialysis Central, Quanta Dialysis Technologies, Dialifegroup.com, JMS Co.Ltd., Henry Schein, Inc., Covestro AG, Fresenius Medical Care and others.
Research Methodology: Global Dialysis Access Treatment Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dialysis access treatment devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)