Global Digital Neuritis Drug Market By Types (Dorsal Digital Nerves, Palmar Digital Nerves and Plantar Digital Nerves), Mechanism of Action (Anti-inflammatory, , Corticosteroids and Others), Off-Label Drugs (Interferon Beta-1a, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Naproxen Analgesics and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), Treatment (Medication, Ice-Massage and Surgery), Distribution Channel (Direct, Online Pharmacy, Retailers and Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Digital Neuritis Drug Market
Global digital neuritis drug market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the lifestyle changes among the people across the world growing healthcare expenditure.
Market Definition: Global Digital Neuritis Drug Market
Digital neuritis is an inflammation disorder of the nerve tissues which is characterized by pain and tingling in the hand and fingers. It is more prevalent in geriatric population but majorly found in the younger workers with unhealthy lifestyle. People with digital neuritis experienced abnormal burning sensation, weakness as well as loss of coordination in the fingers.
- Increasing prevalence of digital neuritis across the world will drive the market growth
- Number of clinical trials is continuously increasing for the development of therapeutics for the treatment of digital neuritis; this factor will also boost the market growth
- Increasing R&D initiatives and expenditure is another factor uplifting the market growth
- Lack of awareness amongst people about digital neuritis is hampering the market
- Associated side effects of the drugs are expected to impede the market growth
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceutical companies will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Digital Neuritis Drug Market
- Dorsal Digital Nerves
- Palmar Digital Nerves
- Plantar Digital Nerves
By Mechanism of Action
By Off-Label Drugs
- Interferon beta-1a
- Triamcinolone Acetonide
- Naproxen Analgesics
- Ice Massage
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market
- In July 2019, Centrexion Therapeutics is developing CNTX-0290, a SSTR4 agonist for the treatment of chronic pain associated with inflammatory, neuropathic and mixed pain conditions. If the is trial successful, it will change the treatment paradigms across inflammatory disorders and improving millions of patients suffering from pain associated with digital neuritis.
Global digital neuritis drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital neuritis drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global digital neuritis drug market are Pfizer Inc, Anesiva, Inc, Centrexion Therapeutics, , NEWCHEM, Biofer SPA, Xinhua Pharm, Shanghai General Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Zizhu Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Novartis AG, Biogen, ALLERGAN, Merck KGaA, Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, SANTHERA PHARMACEUTICALS, Gensight Biologics, Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Neuritis Drug Market:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global digital neuritis drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.