Global Drug Delivery Technology Market, By Route of Administration (Oral Drug Delivery, Pulmonary Drug Delivery, Injectable Drug Delivery, Ocular Drug Delivery, Nasal Drug Delivery, Topical Drug Delivery, Implantable Drug Delivery, Transmucosal Drug Delivery), Facility of Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers/Clinics, Home Care Settings, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Drug Delivery Technology Market
Drug delivery technology market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 8326.45 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.65% in the above-mentioned forecast period. The increasing demand for effective delivery technique of biopharmaceuticals and the improvement in the ability and safety of drug by controlling the drug release in the body are the factors influencing the growth in the market.
The growing cases and prevalence of chronic diseases globally is likely to accelerate the growth of drug delivery technology market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the other hand, launch of advanced new products and advancement in technologies will further boost various opportunities in the growth of the drug delivery technology market in the above mentioned forecast period.
The side effect of drugs and recalling of products is likely to hamper the growth of the drug delivery technology market in the above mentioned forecast period.
This drug delivery technology market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on drug delivery technology market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Drug Delivery Technology Market Scope and Market Size
- Drug delivery technology market is segmented on the basis of route of administration and facility of use. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on route of administration, the market is segmented into oral drug delivery, pulmonary drug delivery, injectable drug delivery, ocular drug delivery, nasal drug delivery, topical drug delivery implantable drug delivery and transmucosal drug delivery.
- The oral drug delivery is sub-segmented into solid oral drugs, liquid oral drugs and semi-solid oral drugs. The solid oral drugs are sub segmented into tablets, capsules, powders and pills. The liquid oral drugs are sub segmented into solutions and syrups. The semi-solid oral drugs are further sub segmented into gels, emulsions and elixirs.
- The pulmonary drug delivery is sub-segmented into formulations and devices. The devices are further sub segmented into metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers and nebulizers. The nebulizers are sub segmented into jet nebulizers, ultrasonic nebulizers and soft mist nebulizers.
- The injectable drug delivery is sub-segmented into devices, self-injection devices and other injector devices. The conventional injection devices are sub segmented into material, glass, plastic, product and usability. The product is segmented into fillable syringes and prefilled syringes. The usability is segmented into reusable syringes and disposable syringes. The self-injection devices are sub segmented into needle-free injectors, autoinjectors, pen injectors and wearable injectors. The formulations are divided into conventional drug delivery, novel drug delivery formulations and long-acting injection formulations.
- The ocular drug delivery is sub-segmented into formulations and ocular devices. The formulations are further sub divided into liquid formulations and semi-solid formulations. The liquid formulations are divided into eye drops and liquid sprays. The semi-solid formulations consist of gels and eye ointments. The ocular devices consist of drug-coated contact lenses and ocular inserts.
- The nasal drug delivery is sub-segmented into nasal drops, nasal sprays, nasal powders and nasal gels. Under topical drug delivery it is segmented into formulations and devices (transdermal drug delivery). The formulations liquid is sub- segmented into topical drug delivery, semi-solid topical drug delivery and solid topical drug delivery. The liquid topical drug delivery is again sub segmented into solutions and suspensions. The semi-solid topical drug delivery is sub-segmented into creams, gels, ointments, pastes and lotions. The solid topical drug delivery is segmented into suppositories and powders. The devices are sub-segmented into transdermal patches and transdermal gels.
- Implantable drug delivery is sub-segmented into active implantable drug delivery and passive implantable drug delivery. The transmucosal drug delivery is sub-segmented into oral transmucosal drug delivery and other transmucosal drug delivery. The oral transmucosal drug delivery is further sub-segmented into buccal drug delivery and sublingual drug delivery whereas the other transmucosal drug delivery is further sub-segmented into rectal transmucosal drug delivery and vaginal transmucosal drug delivery.
- On the basis of facility of use, the global drug delivery technology market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers/clinics, home care settings, diagnostic centers and other facilities of use.
Drug Delivery Technology Market Country Level Analysis
Drug delivery technology market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, route of administration and facility of use as referenced above.
The countries covered in the drug delivery technology market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the drug delivery technology market due to the high prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardio vascular diseases, diabetes, respiratory diseases, ongoing technological advancements in drug delivery technology, etc, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 due to funds allocated by top companies in the field of R&D activities along with low prices of clinical trials and labor.
The country section of the drug delivery technology market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure growth Installed base and New Technology Penetration
Drug delivery technology market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment’s, installed base of different kind of products for drug delivery technology market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the drug delivery technology market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Drug Delivery Technology Market Share Analysis
Drug delivery technology market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to drug delivery technology market.
The major players covered in the drug delivery technology market report are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, 3M, BD, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GSK group of companies, Sanofi, Antares Pharma, Generex Biotechnology Corp., EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, Aradigm Corporation., Vectura Group plc, NanoPass, Baxter, AstraZeneca, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available: Global Drug Delivery Technology Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.