Global Education and Learning Analytics Market, By Application (People acquisition and retention, Curriculum development and intervention, Performance management, Budget and finance management, Operations management, others), Components (Software, Services), End-Users (Academic, Enterprise/corporate), Analytics Types (Predictive analytics, Prescriptive analytics, Descriptive analytics), Deployment Models (On-premises, Cloud), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
Global Education and Learning Analytics Market is driven by the need for improving decision making using data and latest technology, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 2.8 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.30 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 21.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
Education and Learning Analytics is the process of measuring, collecting, of data and doing analysis on it and report the output in terms of data in education system for improvising the teaching solutions, for purposes of understanding and optimizing learning, getting detailed inferences out of the complex data.
It provides various advantages like completion rates to check on the risk learners and provide the solutions for the same, engagement among students, course effectiveness to identify the ways for optimizing the data.
- Rising need for solving problems and decision making on the basis of data for improving the quality inferences
- Upsurge of adoption of machine learning
- Lack of awareness and trained resources for managing education analytics solutions
Segmentation: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
- By Application
- People acquisition and retention
- Curriculum development and intervention
- Performance management
- Budget and finance management
- Operations management
- Tuition And Enrolment Planning
- Quality Management
- By Components
- Managed services
- Professional services
- Support and maintenance
- By End-Users
- Higher education
- Large enterprises
- By Analytics Types
- Predictive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
- Descriptive analytics
- By Deployment Models
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, the up gradations in SAP Analytics Cloud solution by SAP SE for detecting the problems pro-actively, and reducing risk for the problem statements or projects. Also, the solution helps in enabling the creation of advanced dashboards and storyboards autonomously, and helps the vendors, suppliers for keeping track of the operations by getting inferences out of the complex data.
- In January 2018, Microsoft introduced up gradations in its Office 365 Education with improved enhanced input, and analytics capabilities, such as increase in quality of sharing documents and also helps in combining workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
Global education and learning analytics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of education and learning analytics market for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in education and learning analytics market are Microsoft, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, TABLEAU SOFTWARE, ALTERYX, INC., QlikTech, Saba Software, SkyPrep Inc, Information Builders, Watershed Systems, Inc., Oracle, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Schoology, iSpring Solutions Inc., G-Cube, Latitude CG, LLC, Mindflash Technologies Inc., Alation Inc., InetSoft Technology Corp., Yellowfin Business Intelligence, D2L Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global Education and Learning Analytics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved