Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market By Type (Web Hosted, License Enterprise, Cloud-Based), Platform (Hospitals, CROs, Academic Institutes, Pharma & Biotech Organizations, Medical Device Manufacturers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2358.54 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the availability of innovative visualization and representation methods helping consumers understand the results/assessment of clinical data in a more understandable manner.
Market Definition: Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) is described as the method for incorporating the data associated with clinical trials in an electronic manner. This method ensures that the quality of data being collected is unaffected and the highest quality can be maintained while meeting the appropriate regulatory demands.
- Increasing availability and preference for various wearable and handheld medical devices that can provide clinical information and assessment; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence and utilization of cloud-based service offerings is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Rising levels of innovations and technological advancements in the market for these solutions acts as a market driver
- Enhanced need for maintaining better levels of security and quality of clinical trials and associated clinical data will also boost the market growth
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the deployment and utilization of these systems; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Complications in the integration and operations of these solutions due to the various regulatory presence of authorities across the industry; this factor is expected to restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
- Web Hosted
- License Enterprise
- Academic Institutes
- Pharma & Biotech Organizations
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Signant Health formulated from the merger of CRF Bracket and CRF Health was officially launched. Combining the service offerings relating to eCOA, eConsent, Clinical Supplies, IRT, Patient Engagement and Endpoint Quality; Signant Health will be able to offer one of the broadest clinical suites commercially available. The company will be focused on gaining greater expertise and innovate their services to include the latest solutions for their customers
- In June 2018, Omnicomm Systems announced that they had established a partnership with Kayentis for provision of Omnicomm’s “TrialMaster” combined with Kayentis’ “Clin’form” and “eCOA Solution”. This partnership will help provide consumers with a combined platform as the consumers had individually adopted both the solutions for their clinical trial needs
Global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market are Oracle; Medidata Solutions; Parexel International Corporation; IBM Corporation; eClinical Solutions LLC; Omnicomm Systems; Kayentis; Signant Health; ERT Clinical; Bioclinica; YPrime LLC; WIRB-Copernicus Group; Castor EDC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)