Global ELISA Tests Market By Test Type (Direct ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, Indirect ELISA, Multiple & Portable ELISA, Competitive ELISA), Application (Immunology, Inflammation, Diagnostics, Vaccine Development, Toxicology, Drug Monitoring & Pharmaceutical Industry, Transplantation, Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Protein Quantitation, Others), Technology (Chemiluminescent, Colorimetric, Fluorescent), End User (Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Research Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global ELISA Tests Market
Global ELISA tests market is expected to rise from to an estimated value of USD 2529.97 million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to rising prevalence of cancer, rising ageing population and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global ELISA Tests Market
ELISA Tests (Enzyme Linked Immunosrbent Assay) is a test that identifies detects and measures antibodies, proteins, peptides, hormones in the biological samples. It serves as a diagnostic tool detecting whether sample has antibodies that are related to a particular infectious condition. ELISA is a biochemical reaction in which antigen is adsorbed on a solid surface. ELISA test is used extensively in the diagnosis of HIV, varicella-zoster virus, which causes chickenpox and shingles, rotavirus, Zika virus, syphilis, pregnancy tests, in the measurement of cytokine, soluble proteins etc. ELISA is mostly used as screening device prior to in-depth tests.
- The rising prevalence of cancer due to unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise and increased consumption of drugs and alcohol, would foster the growth of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) testing market
- Rising expenditure in R&D activities in the drug discovery market would boost the growth of this market
- Rising ageing population enhances the growth of this market as they are more prone to communicable and non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, lung disease, and cancer, which drives the demand for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of such diseases
- Advancements in technology and automations in the healthcare industry would drive the growth of this market
- Lack of availability and cost-effective diagnostic tests hinders the growth of this market.
- Substitution by new technologically advanced techniques including multiplex proteomic array platforms would restrain its growth
Segmentation: Global ELISA Tests Market
By Test Type
- Direct ELISA
- Sandwich ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Multiple & Portable ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
- Vaccine Development
- Drug Monitoring & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Infectious Diseases
- Protein Quantitation
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, BARD1 Life Sciences, would commercialise BARD1-Ovarian blood based ELISA test which is used for the early detection of ovarian cancer. This ELISA test would help diagnose the presence or absence of ovarian cancer in individuals prone to high risk, in order to initially monitor and cure the cancer. With this development, the ELISA testing market has broadened to diagnose a new set of cancer for women, i.e. ovarian cancer. With this discovery, which broadens the application of ELISA testing, the market would grow in the forecasted period.
- In January 2018, Eagle Biosciences, Inc. launched a new assay, FGF23 ELISA kit assay which would be used for the detection of varied diseases and disorders including mineral bone disorder, chronic kidney disease, tumor induced osteomalacia and hyperphosphatemia. With this launch, ELISA test market is bound to grow in the forecasted period, due to the increased application of ELISA tests and its innovative launches.
Competitive Analysis: Global ELISA Tests Market
Global ELISA tests market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ELISA tests market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global ELISA Tests Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the ELISA tests market are Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, ZEUS Scientific, Inc., ALPCO, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Enzo Life Sciences, Inc., Merck KGaA, BioLegend, Inc., LOEWE Biochemica GmbH, Creative Diagnostics., Arigo biolaboratories Corp., ELISA Technologies, Inc., RayBiotech, Inc., R&D Systems, Inc., AESKU.GROUP GmbH & Co. KG, Cell Technology., Arbor Assays, Eurofins Scientific and Biogenuix amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global ELISA Tests Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ELISA tests market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)