Global ELISpot Market By Utility (Diagnostic Kits, Research Kits), Analyte (T-Cell-Based Kits, B-Cell-Based Kits, Other), Application (Diagnostic Applications, Research Applications), End-Users (Hospitals & Clinical Laboratories, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Companies), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global ELISpot Market
Global ELISpot market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and rising incidences of chronic disease are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global ELISpot Market
The enzyme-linked immune absorbent spot (ELISpot) is a type of test that focuses on measuring the cytokine secretion rate qualitatively for a single cell. It is widely used to count the cytokine secretion-based immune cells. These tests are widely used in research institutes and hospitals for the treatment of diseases such as viral infection and TB. They are widely used in different applications such as allergies, cancer, vaccine development, apolipoproteins among others.
- Rising vaccine development to solve the problem associated with antimicrobial resistance will drive the market
- Growing incidence of infections caused during transplant procedures will also enhance the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in ELISpot will accelerate the market growth
- Increasing R&D by manufacturer will also accelerate the market growth
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will restrain the market growth
- Availability of alternative detection technologies will also hamper the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global ELISpot Market
- Diagnostic Kits
- Research Kits
- T-Cell-Based Kits
- B-Cell-Based Kits
- Diagnostic Applications
- Infectious Diseases
- Research Applications
- Vaccine Development
- Clinical Trials
- Cancer Research
- Hospitals & Clinical Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Mabtech along with Qamcom Research and Technology Stockhol announced the launch of their new revolutionary FluoroSpot & ELISpot reader Mabtech IRIS. It can distinguish different cells that secrete multiple cytokines with far greater accuracy and specificity due to Mabtech's patent-pending RAWspot technology. This is very beneficial for researcher so they can enhance awareness of immunity in cancer, disease and autoimmune fields
- In July 2015, Lophius Biosciences announced the launch of their new f T-Track ImmunoScan and T-activated ImmunoScan Cocktail. T-Track ImmunoScan and the T-activated ImmunoScan Cocktail are accessible for research purposes only to evaluate host response markers, including basic recall responses in immunosuppressive trials, post-transplantation recovery, and immune modulation. They have the ability to detects cell-mediated immune functions by interferon gamma (IFNg) measurement in conjunction with in-house ELISpot readings
Global ELISpot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ELISpot market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ELISpot market are Cellular Technology Limited; Mabtech; BD; Abcam plc.; AID Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH; Lophius Biosciences GmbH; U-CyTech; Merck KGaA; CEDARLANE.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc; Creative Diagnostics.; StressMarq Biosciences Inc.; LifeSpan BioSciences, Inc; GeneTex, Inc.; among others.
Research Methodology: Global ELISpot Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ELISpot market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)