Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market By Technology (2G, 3G, 4G/LTE), Services (Over-The-Air Updates, Infotainment, Driver Assistance, Live Traffic Information, eCall, Vehicle Self-Diagnosis, Intelligent Parking, Safety, Entertainment, Well-Being, Vehicle Management, Mobility Management), End-Users (OEM, Aftermarket), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
Global embedded connectivity solutions market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing trends and adoptions of connectivity solutions globally in different applications of a vehicle.
Market Definition: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
Embedded connectivity solutions are technological services and offerings that provide real-time information. This solution is basically a part of the overall electrical and mechanical system which includes the hardware, software and mechanical system as well. The implementation of this service in vehicles provide the driver of the vehicle to be connected with various online platforms, providing safety, security, enhanced performance, comfort and better networking technology.
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of performance in a vehicle as it provides real-time updates and information; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in demand for automated & management transportation systems; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High cost associated with the implementation and complications in the integration of these connectivity services with the vehicle is expected to restrain the market growth
- Concerns regarding the theft of data and privacy concerns is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
- Over-The-Air Updates
- Driver Assistance
- Live Traffic Information
- Vehicle Self-Diagnosis
- Intelligent Parking
- Vehicle Management
- Mobility Management
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, NXP Semiconductors announced the launch of a new vehicle network processing chipset which will enable automotive OEM’s to provide consumers with connectivity solutions to their consumers. The chipsets termed as “MPC-LS” is a combination of NXP’s “MPC5748G” microcontroller along with “LS1043A” communications processor.
- In February 2017, Sierra Wireless announced that Volkswagen AG has chosen Sierra Wireless’s “AirPrime AR Series modules” and their “Legato software platform” for the integration of these services in the next generation of the connected cars which will be commercialised by the beginning of 2018 globally.
Competitive Analysis: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
Global embedded connectivity solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of embedded connectivity solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the embedded connectivity solutions market are Airbiquity Inc.; TomTom International BV; Cisco; Apple Inc.; Delphi Technologies; HARMAN International; Microsoft; QNX Software Systems Limited; Verizon; Sierra Wireless; Intel Corporation; Aeris; Google; NXP Semiconductors; IMS - Part of Trak Global Group; Robert Bosch GmbH; WirelessCar; Texas Instruments Incorporated and Vodafone Automotive SpA.
Research Methodology: Global Embedded Connectivity Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved